Another Qualifying Thread

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Back in my wasted youth I ran over a hedge bush and the fire hydrant next to it

Never even slowed down

Tore the crap out of the front end of my 73 chevy pickup

Drove it for another year or so

Box Ox

Take pictures of any instructions sent to your board that could throw off your day. Run misloads, meet driver, on call air, etc. Can review later if management asks about your numbers.

LeadBelly

Banned
Doubt that will happen
It depends on the route. With Orion and inept preloads it is tough. There are always going to be obstacles. If you are going to get psyched out by pas, Orion, or telematics just imagine doing it without any of them. Just a truck and here you go. You don't know what in it for sure, no technology to tell you what, when, or where. Imagine have to do it all on paper.

LeadBelly

Banned
Back in my wasted youth I ran over a hedge bush and the fire hydrant next to it

Never even slowed down

Tore the crap out of the front end of my 73 chevy pickup

Drove it for another year or so
A girl I was dating a long time ago liked to drive around on rainy days and splash people. I sat in the passenger seat.

Rack em

Made the Podium
We had a guy who had a tier three intersection accident, hit other in rear in his 30 day qualifying period. He now has about 11 years of full time seniority.
HOW!? I'm guessing he had to wait a year and re try? We had a driver get hit by a 90 year old lady who shouldn't have been behind the wheel of a vehicle. Multiple witnesses agreed there was literally nothing he could have done to avoid the accident since she pulled right out in front of him, yet he was still DQ'd.

LeadBelly

Banned
HOW!? I'm guessing he had to wait a year and re try? We had a driver get hit by a 90 year old lady who shouldn't have been behind the wheel of a vehicle. Multiple witnesses agreed there was literally nothing he could have done to avoid the accident since she pulled right out in front of him, yet he was still DQ'd.
In was in 2006 and he was a 6 to 1 hire, who was a part time supervisor. He returned the favor by not going into management, ending the practice of using part time supervisors as the outside hire. I think it's freaking priceless.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thanks i alos plan on using from @HEFFERNAN where he said come in early sort your truck and such. Also i plan on buying breakfast for the loader too to make sure extra attention is paid to my truck. If i have to ill buy the pt sup breakfast too. Small price for a long term investment i feel.
The biggest thing you can do is every other hour or so take 15 minutes of break and sort the truck.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In was in 2006 and he was a 6 to 1 hire, who was a part time supervisor. He returned the favor by not going into management, ending the practice of using part time supervisors as the outside hire. I think it's freaking priceless.
The biggest pain in the ass driver we have (for management) was a pt sup who was a 3 to 1 or whatever it was hire back when. Got to day 31 and was like nah I'm good. Lmao

LeadBelly

Banned
The biggest pain in the ass driver we have (for management) was a pt sup who was a 3 to 1 or whatever it was hire back when. Got to day 31 and was like nah I'm good. Lmao
Wh n they give these part time supervisors these jobs and they don't go back into management it's the ultimate slap in the face to management.