Another situation at UPS

watdaflock?

From the article -

"From what I understand it was someone who did not work there that was having a confrontation with their significant other."

In other words, it can happen anywhere.

you would think there would be more
I'm waiting on the day, dude I work next to finally brings his AR-15 to work.....

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
From the article -

"From what I understand it was someone who did not work there that was having a confrontation with their significant other."

In other words, it can happen anywhere.

I'm waiting on the day, dude I work next to finally brings his AR-15 to work.....
yea we have a couple of those at my building 2

rod

Retired 22 years
From the article -

I think most every center has one or two of those guys. To this day I'm totally amazed that UPS don't have someone going postal at least once a week. There are a lot of nut cases out there and they all aren't in management.

oldngray

nowhere special
LOGAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors say an armed man burst into a UPS facility in New Jersey and took two female workers hostage before officers stormed in and resolved the ordeal.

Gloucester County Prosecutor Charles Fiore says the suspect was apparently shot and injured, but the women were unharmed in the situation Monday at the supply chain processing facility in Logan Township, about 20 miles south of Philadelphia.
2 female victims unharmed after UPS hostage situation

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
LOGAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors say an armed man burst into a UPS facility in New Jersey and took two female workers hostage before officers stormed in and resolved the ordeal.

Gloucester County Prosecutor Charles Fiore says the suspect was apparently shot and injured, but the women were unharmed in the situation Monday at the supply chain processing facility in Logan Township, about 20 miles south of Philadelphia.
2 female victims unharmed after UPS hostage situation
Nothing to see here. Start those belt moving...

ManInBrown

Here’s what I want to know. I’m a feeder driver in this area. I never even knew this building existed. What is it? A processing center? Are these UPS employees? Union?