Another Trump body. Where is the outrage?

Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California
What does this guy have on Trump that he took him out?
3o6ZthlLA0H2hwAfRK.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Who's President?
Is he not in charge?

In charge of the Clinton cover up? Maybe. He did say Hillary belonged in prison, and that hasn't happened yet. I had speculated that Trump ran as part of a deal to make sure Clinton won. But when he found out his outrageous behavior was helping him in the polls, he reneged and went all in to win himself. But maybe he is still a Clinton operative for some reason. Who knows?

It's funny, my daughter said something about the Corona Virus patients being brought in for treatment in the US without Trump's approval. I had to explain that that isn't how it works.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How does this link to Trump? He was a whistleblower during the Obama Administration, according to the article, and was in talks about returning to DHS. Definitely another Clinton coverup.
In charge of the Clinton cover up? Maybe. He did say Hillary belonged in prison, and that hasn't happened yet. I had speculated that Trump ran as part of a deal to make sure Clinton won. But when he found out his outrageous behavior was helping him in the polls, he reneged and went all in to win himself. But maybe he is still a Clinton operative for some reason. Who knows?

It's funny, my daughter said something about the Corona Virus patients being brought in for treatment in the US without Trump's approval. I had to explain that that isn't how it works.
Turd is trolling.