Anthony Case

over9five

Staff member
Just an aside on Nancy Grace...............she can beat a story to death.........like the over coverage of the Simpson trial. Who in the world did not know Marcia Clark, Judge Ito, friend. Lee Bailey, etal. ?? She wants cases on her program that will get people enraged and hating the accused.....that's sho-bizz!

Sounds like she's a good Capitalist pandering to her audience to increase her ratings (and her $$$).

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
she beats every case to death, as in the lacy/scott Pederson case. And today, what actually happened to him? Now that was another liar, and another with too much time on his hands.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The court room started late. The judge came out and recessed 'til Monday morning. They were holding Sat. court to keep things shorter for the jury.

All those gawkers that got tickets to finally get in to view must be really disappointed. It'd be like getting tickets to the Oprah show and having Wendy Williams sit in instead.

They haven't said yet what's causing the delay....said it was legal issue. I'm curious now. Wonder if it's a plea deal?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Supposedly for a 4th or 5th time the defense has filed for a mistrial for their client . This time because of the way the death penalty is handled in Florida. They are grasping at straws.

Just last Friday they claimed she was incompetent to stand trial......so she was examined by shrinks all weekend.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Something really funny happened in court on Thursday. A person in the "gallery" did something that was not sooo cool.... Watch the two videos, the first one is the guy in action, then the second is what happened to him afterwards. Its good for a laugh! (just like most of the right wing posts on this board! jus kidding!)

Peace.

Something really funny happened in court on Thursday. A person in the "gallery" did something that was not sooo cool.... Watch the two videos, the first one is the guy in action, then the second is what happened to him afterwards. Its good for a laugh! (just like most of the right wing posts on this board! jus kidding!)
The young man didn't help himself with the lame answer he gave the judge, it reminded me of some of the replies we get here from the libs (jk). 6 days ans $623 (huh?) fine, I hope it was worth it to him.

bigbrownhen

In all of this coverage.....seems folks are forgetting there was an adorable little girl who was missing for a month before anyone notified authorities. Her little body was left out in the woods. It is my belief that her Mama is responsable for her death. If my daughter was missing for 5 minutes, I would be going crazy! A MONTH! Come on. That lady wouldn't know the truth if it slaped her in the face. Complete selfish idiot. In her mind it's all about her, always has been and will be. She is sitting in that courtroom, thinking, "Why me?" Not ' Oh, my poor little girl"

moreluck

golden ticket member
In all of this coverage.....seems folks are forgetting there was an adorable little girl who was missing for a month before anyone notified authorities. Her little body was left out in the woods. It is my belief that her Mama is responsable for her death. If my daughter was missing for 5 minutes, I would be going crazy! A MONTH! Come on. That lady wouldn't know the truth if it slaped her in the face. Complete selfish idiot. In her mind it's all about her, always has been and will be. She is sitting in that courtroom, thinking, "Why me?" Not ' Oh, my poor little girl"

I remember the clip of her on the jail phone with her mom......with the baby still missing.....and she was saying something like, "what about me, mom. I've been here for a whole month?" You're right, it's all about her.

I couldn't agree more. I haven't watched the trial from the start but have some this last week. None of the principle players here are what you could call models of honesty IMO. I believe that some of them have lied about certain things, some self serving some not. The media coverage has turned the proceedings into a three ring circus and concentrated on strange aspects like the "finger boy". At the end of the day, all I hope for is justice for that baby girl.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That baby's death remains a mystery and there's no justice for Caylee.

This was O.J. de ja vu !! That baby is dead and Casey knows what happened and she's not saying. If I were her parent, she'd be disowned by me now!

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That not guilty verdict was shocking. It seemed like a slam dunk case from the analysts I heard talking about it. It will be interesting to hear what the jurors that talk to the press are going to say.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That not guilty verdict was shocking. It seemed like a slam dunk case from the analysts I heard talking about it. It will be interesting to hear what the jurors that talk to the press are going to say.
I'm guessing they will say that the prosecution was never able to provide solid physical evidence tying Casey to her daughter's death.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok, So who killed little Caylee ???????? Does anybody care?????
I hope Casey gets the one year sentence on each of her 'guilties'

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I thought she would not get convicted. The wench is guilty as heck, but they did not provide anything that tied her to it. Even the hair in the car did not belong to her, or Caylee, or cindy. The circumstantial evidence was strong BUT we now rely so much on forensics, and DNA that without that, the case is dead.
They know who killed her, there will be no search for the REAL killer. Caseys parents have written her off, hard to do but I think they will.
Her and baez seemed pretty tight, but if he takes her up, as she will be safe nowhere, for a very long time, I bet he watches his back constantly, and they never have kids, as you never know when the storm will rise again. JMHO

moreluck

golden ticket member
My Enquirer issue that came today said she's pregnant from a jailhouse affair. I am a big believer in Karma.....just like OJ sitting in prison now is the result of karma.. The Big "K" is gonna get her! Being she's in Florida, maybe it'll be in the form of a gator !!! Or maybe she'll get hepatitis C from that great tatoo she had to have "Bella Vita". It's coming. Watch your back, Casey!!