Anthony Case

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont give her long on the street if she is let out thurs, I figured she would get sentenced to 8 more mths, and time served. We would all be on to the next 24/7 cable news story by then, just like Lacy Pederson, or the multitude of other morally lacking self centered, evil people walking the earth as we type.

OJ is still walking the earth, and playing golf - back then I didn't give him much time, either.

Google is your friend and source of all your knowledge. Use it mon frere :

In September 2007, Simpson was arrested in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping. In 2008 he was found guilty and sentenced to 33 years imprisonment, with a minimum of 9 years without parole. He is currently serving his sentence at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, then don't complain here, maybe she'll be in trouble with the law in roughly 20 years from now, to go to jail for some other crime.
I'm sure you can give her atleast some time, right ? :)

bigbrownhen

I personally think she killed her daughter....accident probably, then freaked out and tried to make it look like she was kidnapped. There just wasn't any evidence to prove it. That part of it I agree with from a judicial point of view.
She is a sorry excuse of a mother. It's all still about her as far as she is concerned. I bet she writes a book and makes a fortune. She will need it to live outside the country....about the only place she can live without constant harassment. God only knows what really happened to little Caylee. He will pass judgement someday and there won't be some slick lawyer or any of her lies to save her then.

Well, then don't complain here, maybe she'll be in trouble with the law in roughly 20 years from now, to go to jail for some other crime.

Cute girl ( allegedly), no kids, lots of free time,party girl,and Florida. Right up your dating alley.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Yeah, we'll give her as much time as she gave Caylee.....was that 2 or 3 years???

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Oh I would so love to run into her out behind a night club, her in her little shorty dress, and me in my butt kicking steel toes.......Pretty face scraping the asphalt...............

Returntosender

Maybe she won cause she had UPS attorneys representing her. I'm kidding :sad-little:
As I learned from working at UPS most of the time wrong decisions happen but as UPSers you have to move on. :peaceful:

wkmac

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Prosecutors proved Casey Anthony was a liar, but convinced the jury of little else.
The government failed to establish how 2-year-old Caylee Anthony died and they couldn't find her mother's DNA on the duct tape they said was used to suffocate her. There was conflicting testimony on whether the putrid smell inside the family's car was a decomposing body or simply trash, and it was never quite clear why chloroform was so important.
The lack of evidence and the doubt raised by the defense — that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family's pool — was enough to win an acquittal.

Lack of Evidence or Good Defense

I believe it's the former and not the latter. If anything Baez was able to exploit that lack of evidence to the advantage of his case.

A child is dead, no argument and as I said in an earlier post, there are no winners in this case and that is still true. But if anyone is at fault for this, if you will, I'd blame the prosecution and the hysterical, emotion driven public. The public allowed itself to be driven by the likes of the Nancy Graces of the world who saw this as dollar signs in bank accounts. The prosecution instead of doing real due diligence like it should relied on shoddy legal work not unlike a lot of it's other legal work and hoping the pure emotion of the case would carry the day. If there was no real evidence to convict then the jury did it's job and I'm thankful to them for doing it.

Instead of getting all wrapped up emotionally in this whole deal, maybe the prosecution and investigators may have been better served to have laid back, waited and watched. Let the killer think they've got away with it and then they might have relaxed and did or said something they should not which would expose them. It's a high probability the killer of this child is not some abstract stranger but someone close and therefore is not a threat to larger society in a serial kind of way.

The mom may have in fact done this, there is just no evidence to prove it and should that evidence emerge later, because the prosecution and the public's emotional need for blood, the rush to judgement will prohibit a 2nd trial. Then again, the emotional public champions all other trampling of individual rights so I guess double jeopardy could be at peril too.

Lack of Evidence or Good Defense

I believe it's the former and not the latter. If anything Baez was able to exploit that lack of evidence to the advantage of his case.

A child is dead, no argument and as I said in an earlier post, there are no winners in this case and that is still true. But if anyone is at fault for this, if you will, I'd blame the prosecution and the hysterical, emotion driven public. The public allowed itself to be driven by the likes of the Nancy Graces of the world who saw this as dollar signs in bank accounts. The prosecution instead of doing real due diligence like it should relied on shoddy legal work not unlike a lot of it's other legal work and hoping the pure emotion of the case would carry the day. If there was no real evidence to convict then the jury did it's job and I'm thankful to them for doing it.

Instead of getting all wrapped up emotionally in this whole deal, maybe the prosecution and investigators may have been better served to have laid back, waited and watched. Let the killer think they've got away with it and then they might have relaxed and did or said something they should not which would expose them. It's a high probability the killer of this child is not some abstract stranger but someone close and therefore is not a threat to larger society in a serial kind of way.

The mom may have in fact done this, there is just no evidence to prove it and should that evidence emerge later, because the prosecution and the public's emotional need for blood, the rush to judgement will prohibit a 2nd trial. Then again, the emotional public champions all other trampling of individual rights so I guess double jeopardy could be at peril too.

I agree with you in part. True if the prosecution had waited a bit, observed a little longer they may have gotten something more damning than the circumstantial evidence they ran with. No doubt they proceeded because of public outrage. It is a fact that Casey didn't conduct herself like a "normal" parent but that alone doesn't mean guilty. She's obviously a serial liar, that alone doesn't make her a murderer. One thing I can't get past is that there is no one else that it could logically be. There was no babysitter, no kidnapper of any other possible person known to have been seen with the child other than casey. Every excuse given by casey has been proven to be a lie. Forensics were worthless due to the time span and deterioration. Not sure what you are calling shoddy legal work by the prosecution, but there was sure some shoddy investigation work. The failure of the sheriff's office to investigate the first report of Kronk's could well be the deal breaker here. What could they have learned from the body if they had recovered it those five months earlier? I heard yesterday the officer that went out to the site and didn't follow through has been fired. Escape goat? Maybe, but the fact is he never went to where Kronk was pointing him to look. I do think casey has gotten away with murder.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I guess we'll never know what happened, but I know her child was missing/dead and she never reported it for a month. That's not normal and she probably did something.

She will get out and wherever she goes, people will see her and whisper..."murderer" wherever she goes. Everytime OJ went in public, people called him "killer, murderer". And he confessed that he did it to Oprah's producer because he plans to be a guest on Oprah's new show on OWN network. The network is doing so badly she has to resort to Maury Povich-like tactics. I guess a gazillion bucks isn't enough!

Casey has karma coming to her plus people who know she did something or knew something will speak up. If I passed her down the aisle in church, I'd call her "baby killer".