Anti Democracy

vantexan

Not at all what I’m referring to. I think you need some education that doesn’t involve Tucker Carlson and OANN.
But of course it is. You don't want minorities having an undue advantage but you have absolutely no problem with whites being excluded from assistance by the Biden administration. A bit hypocritical I'd say. And keep playing the Tucker angle. Democrats are desperate to get him off the air. Can't imagine why.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Removing the responsibilities of an elected official and granting power to unelected toadies is not my idea of law and order.
That's exactly what Democrats did across the country when they changed election laws without the state legislatures. They bragged about it.

You seem very uniformed.

The Driver

I drive.
But of course it is. You don't want minorities having an undue advantage but you have absolutely no problem with whites being excluded from assistance by the Biden administration. A bit hypocritical I'd say. And keep playing the Tucker angle. Democrats are desperate to get him off the air. Can't imagine why.
Tucker is an admitted clown. He literally defended himself in court by claiming no reasonable person would believe him because he’s not a journalist.

The Driver

I drive.
I love a smartass, I think I'm talking to myself.

Exactly what do you want? I already know alot, don't be shy.
I want each person to be able to exercise their right to vote. The federal government should put a floor on voting rights so that there’s a standard by which these fascists can’t go below.

The Driver

I drive.

floridays

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

That’s your hero. Somebody who doesn’t state facts as a matter of court record.
You wouldn't know or understand a court record if it bit you in the ass.
I asked in another post for a transcript, support your claim.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

That’s your hero. Somebody who doesn’t state facts as a matter of court record.
So you're walking back you're claim that Tucker Carlson said in court no one should take him seriously.... Good. Good.

Fact is, Fox news got a frivolous lawsuit dismissed by citing precedent from a case where MSNBC argued no one reasonable person would take their anchor seriously.

Your are very misinformed.
You should really try reading past the headline, especially when you're reading left wing trash like NPR.