Any Baseball fans on here?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I was to young in 67 only 3 , but know all about it from dad and uncles , I remember Gibson at end of his career 74 75 ? Man was intimidating

floridays

Stan the man was a better hitter than Yaz , no doubt , but Yaz was a great defensive player and also hit over .350 in two loosing WS , also he probably had one of the single greatest seasons of any player all time in 1967 with clutch hits and that glove , most likely would have won Ws if Tony Conigliaro didn’t get hurt , what a tragidy that was !!!
Tony C was, I remember talking to yu long ago about him. Youngest player ever to reach 100 homers in that era. May have been surpasssed now, but a different time. I was from a time when only 9 players had 50 or more homers in a season. I love the game, would have loved to see what Tony C could have done. Sad day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
9C255111-2EB1-4B51-8447-78366188F20F.jpeg
Didn’t know that
I knew Bench caught with a broken hand with a sponge in his mitt Greatest catcher in my lifetime !!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
baseball is a great game no matter who your favorite player team or time was ,, it brings up friendly banter and bonding with your father , clearly observed in Field of Dreams when Ray has a Catch with his dad , who wouldn’t want to go back and have one more game of catch with your father. If that didn’t choke you up a bit ,, you just don’t get it !

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
baseball is a great game no matter who your favorite player team or time was ,, it brings up friendly banter and bonding with your father , clearly observed in Field of Dreams when Ray has a Catch with his dad , who wouldn’t want to go back and have one more game of catch with your father. If that didn’t choke you up a bit ,, you just don’t get it !

Haven’t heard the term “have a catch”
In many years