Any Baseball fans on here?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Close as we could get yesterday. Had dinner at house of blues. Game sounded exciting anyway.
image.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Will this friggin game ever end?
13 innings so far at 1:25 am and I have to be up at 6 am.
They are going to have to finish this without me ...wait! Cards win!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How about Tim McCarver?
​I think they finally moved that boring dipstick out to pasture.
No that baseball genius is still doing color!..................God I would rather take my Mother In-law to an Easter Vigil in Latin that hear him one more inning !!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No that baseball genius is still doing color!..................God I would rather take my Mother In-law to an Easter Vigil in Latin that hear him one more inning !!!

We can agree on him
Unfortunately, the Braves can't seem to make it out of the first round so I guess I have not had the opportunity.

​Note: I am more a Braves fan than a baseball fan.

Covemastah

We can agree on him
Unfortunately, the Braves can't seem to make it out of the first round so I guess I have not had the opportunity.

​Note: I am more a Braves fan than a baseball fan.
My uncle died at 82 and a life long Braves fan...told me of the days of .15 cent bleacher seats in Braves field in Boston...
.. little known baseball fact for yah !! The original Braves Field Ticket Office is still standing and is part of Nickerson Field,now belongs to Boston University !
images

Covemastah

The Detroit Tigers .....lead the league in fat !!!! these guys could easily get into feedahs when they retire from baseball...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
nothing pains me more than this AZZZWIPE !!!
images

How about Tim McCarver?
​I think they finally moved that boring dipstick out to pasture.

Great! Joe Buck just said he and Tim would be in the booth together ... sound off!
​I follow the games with sound off a lot anyway so it will not be that unusual.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What are the first three words a baseball coach wants his fielders to say during pop-up practice? "I got it". I guess Wainwright and Molina must have missed practice that day.