Any Bay Area Delivery Driver Fund (BADD) members please help

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Recently had some dental work done and to get my prescription I need an ID card. Anyone tell me how I get one. Healthcare is through kaiser but for some reason dental coverage is a huge pain in the ass through BADD. And they don't even have a website. I for sure thought it was 2015.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Recently had some dental work done and to get my prescription I need an ID card. Anyone tell me how I get one. Healthcare is through kaiser but for some reason dental coverage is a huge pain in the ass through BADD. And they don't even have a website. I for sure thought it was 2015.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444055251.907400.jpg

Didn't know these guys were in the dental business

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
(800) 654-1824

BADD doesn't issue ID cards (I don't have one)

It's actually not a pain in the ass at all to deal with your dental, it's so convenient it's unusual. You go to any dentist you want (no networks) and they just send the bill to BADD.

Give your dentist the 800 number and tell them they can get all your coverage info there, but you should call first just to check in with them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

(800) 654-1824

BADD doesn't issue ID cards (I don't have one)

It's actually not a pain in the ass at all to deal with your dental, it's so convenient it's unusual. You go to any dentist you want (no networks) and they just send the bill to BADD.

Give your dentist the 800 number and tell them they can get all your coverage info there, but you should call first just to check in with them.

It's not the dental part that he is having issues with----it is the prescriptions that he can't get filled as they have no way to bill them.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
In other words I have spoke to BADD two times the first number I found online went to another administrator, after getting the toll free number and two calls the administrators helped me make sure my insurance was active and also walked me threw the steps and procedures as a new member.