Any fisherman in here?

08CC7E69-3919-436E-90A2-F7BFAE807EAB.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Limit for walleye in my state is 6 per man. Great eaters!!
All my life while growing up walleyes had a 6 fish limit---just last year they went to 4. The majority of our lakes are now over fished and all the electronics don't help matters either. The number one lake in Mn. for walleyes (Mille Lacs) now has a catch and release only policy but that was brought on by our stupid politicians giving the Indians spearing rights and they have for all intensive purposes killed that lake.

trickpony1

All my life while growing up walleyes had a 6 fish limit---just last year they went to 4. The majority of our lakes are now over fished and all the electronics don't help matters either. The number one lake in Mn. for walleyes (Mille Lacs) now has a catch and release only policy but that was brought on by our stupid politicians giving the Indians spearing rights and they have for all intensive purposes killed that lake.
....for all intents and purposes......
Hope this helps.

In effect or in every practical way

“For all intents and purposes” is an idiomatic expression which means in effect or in every practical way. It implies that one thing may not be the same as another thing but it may lead to the same result or effect.

How to Use "For All Intents and Purposes" in a Sentence

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.