Any of your centers...

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Not looking for sympathy, I’ve done well for myself and girls. I feel sorry for you with your lack of intelligence, there is some sympathy you’re craving.
14 years as a part timer. Lacking motivation are we? Find me another job where as a part time employee you would have insurance for you and your children. Thank the big evil union for your insurance.

Time for change

14 years as a part timer. Lacking motivation are we? Find me another job where as a part time employee you would have insurance for you and your children. Thank the big evil union for your insurance.
Once again your intelligence level shows. I have had no opportunity to have a 22.3 and have issue I was born with that I can’t drive. That being said, with my second job I make more than a 22.3, but would be nice to have gotten down to a 40 hour week. But I’ve had my evenings free to be a mother. As a single mother I have not taken a dime of government assistance, if you were in my shoes your children would be dirtbags instead of honor students and you’d be a welfare junkie.

babboo25

Banned
Once again your intelligence level shows. I have had no opportunity to have a 22.3 and have issue I was born with that I can’t drive. That being said, with my second job I make more than a 22.3, but would be nice to have gotten down to a 40 hour week. But I’ve had my evenings free to be a mother. As a single mother I have not taken a dime of government assistance, if you were in my shoes your children would be dirtbags instead of honor students and you’d be a welfare junkie.
Yet you spend half of your day on here, great parenting!!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

See, this is where the bias of many drivers shows through.
You mock that she's given almost a decade and a half of service to the company?

Preloaders/unloaders/whatever pt people are beneath you?
I have news for you.

We're equals. We just may not be treated as such. But that's on jerks like you.
When I joined the union, I don't remember being told that I was a "second tier" member.

Time for change

@Time for change

Here is the problem....

You have a right, to express your opinion.

Denis T, has a long history of dedicated Union service.

Can you say the same ?

You are advocating.... withdrawing from the Union.

-Bug-
What’s your point? Corrupt politicians “serve” too. DT also has a long history of being paid handsomely for his “dedicated service”, and the way he handled these contract negotiations, I’m not impressed with his service, I’m disgusted.

Time for change

What was the voting % of your Local ?

What was the voting % of your Local ?
That 50% was garbage anyway. You can’t possibly say that was last offer. Funny how the company made it so clear now with freight. It was a convincing no vote and your fat ol men’s club went against who they are allegedly “serving”. We know they are serving, and they are serving themselves.

hellfire

See, this is where the bias of many drivers shows through.
You mock that she's given almost a decade and a half of service to the company?

Preloaders/unloaders/whatever pt people are beneath you?
I have news for you.

We're equals. We just may not be treated as such. But that's on jerks like you.
When I joined the union, I don't remember being told that I was a "second tier" member.
No my point at all, I was part time for 5 years, that’s just how progression works at most jobs. My point is the said person has gotten raises, has a pension, and has insurance in a pt position ONLY because of the union , yet said person continually states how corrupt, useless and even how much better off Ups employees would be without it .

hellfire

Once again your intelligence level shows if you were in my shoes your children would be dirtbags instead of honor students and you’d be a welfare junkie.
A bit presumptuous, I love how you question everyone’s intelligence yet end every response with a 3rd grade insult. You seem like a very bitter person.

Time for change

No my point at all, I was part time for 5 years, that’s just how progression works at most jobs. My point is the said person has gotten raises, has a pension, and has insurance in a pt position ONLY because of the union , yet said person continually states how corrupt, useless and even how much better off Ups employees would be without it .
ONLY? Maybe for a cancer to society, but the rest of us can get jobs with raises without a union.

hellfire

ONLY? Maybe for a cancer to society, but the rest of us can get jobs with raises without a union.
Says the person complaining about their work reality/ life. Quit Ms Miserable, bring your horrible unrealistic bitterness with you. I have a feeling no matter what life brings you your personality will only show you the negatives , on that reap what you sow