Anybody Else Watching these Trump Rallies?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Monkeybutt spotted at Trump rally.
1531138658494m.jpg

BrownArmy

Does he ever not stir the pot
4.1% is just a start!
Trade deficit for the USA just decreased by 52 Billion dollars.
Our country is finally being respected again.
Trump removed all the Obama business regulations.
Reduced C.A.friend.E. standards from Obama's 54 mpg to Trump's 32 mpg!

Who makes the best respirators?

What the hell, did someone spike your medicinal MJ with some special ‘K’?

You’re on a roll...

BrownArmy

The anthem wasn’t played until after 9/11. Protecting the rights of the minority is a cornerstone of our democracy. Why do you hate America?

Folks forget, or more likely they have no idea that the whole ‘National Anthem’ thing at sports events is a post 9-11 insertion, subsidized by the guvment.

Ra Ra, etc.

Turns out: just show a flag, fly some jets overhead, play a song, and you can rally almost everyone.

The irony is depressing.

Non sequitur

All I know is that most people are making a lot more money now than they did it during the Obama years. Now Granite Obama had to clean up the financial mess during his first term but his he has no excuse for the slow sec term growth.

ask yourself if all those College grads are finally getting out of their parents basement and getting jobs now and have a shot at the American dream.

It will be fine

All I know is that most people are making a lot more money now than they did it during the Obama years. Now Granite Obama had to clean up the financial mess during his first term but his he has no excuse for the slow sec term growth.

ask yourself if all those College grads are finally getting out of their parents basement and getting jobs now and have a shot at the American dream.
I made more during the Obama years, labor was cheaper and more available.

BrownArmy

...ask yourself if all those College grads are finally getting out of their parents basement and getting jobs now and have a shot at the American dream.

I asked myself, and the answer was no.

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

It’s amazing to me how many folk buy into this administrations’ rhetoric when simple facts on the ground are in such stark contrast.