Anybody see their paycheck stub yet?

Oak

I got .50 wtf. I started in jan 2012. Still preloading.
Let me guess. In Jan this year you got a $0.50 raise bringing you to $10.50 (before your preload $1.) Now you're at $11.00 ($12 for preload) Right?

You were due the $0.70 back on Aug 1, 2013, got $0.50 of it back in Jan, and now have the other 20 cents. Plus you're at two year seniority pay.

Aug 1, 2014 you will get 70 cents, then Jan, 2015 you will be at $12.00 + your $1 for preload.

Yankeebayonet

I'm a part-timer in my third-year progression and ended up with a $1 increase up to $13/hr (sort pay). It would've been $1.50, but I had my old progression bump in August.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I got mine, even though the government is going to take like .62 of my .70. I'm going to add 4 dependents to my federal to make it balance out.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If you don't know what pay rate you should have , call your local union hall and find out from them. Trying to find out on this forum is too confusing.

While your on the phone, ask when the next union meeting is and participate.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Tomtom

Let me guess. In Jan this year you got a $0.50 raise bringing you to $10.50 (before your preload $1.) Now you're at $11.00 ($12 for preload) Right?

You were due the $0.70 back on Aug 1, 2013, got $0.50 of it back in Jan, and now have the other 20 cents. Plus you're at two year seniority pay.

Aug 1, 2014 you will get 70 cents, then Jan, 2015 you will be at $12.00 + your $1 for preload.

So then my backpay check will be 70 cents August- dec and then 20 cents jan-April?

jalnar

I'm in progression (second year) and my pay rate is exactly the same on this check, meaning I won't be receiving any retro. Any other drivers in progression see their paycheck stubs yet? I figured I'd have to grieve for it, just hoped I wouldn't have to

That's straight out of the contract, so yes I am entitled to at least the .70 bump, but I'm aiming for the new progression wages.
if you are in progression you get a raise on your anniversary.until you get to full scale

nrodz

Got 64 cents I'm a tcd but my buliding rate I got the 70 cents been covering since September 2013 does this sound right

Packmule

I'm showing the rais under view my paycheck under upsers. Com.
Just hope this company can really afford to pay us that much.

Kae3106

If you don't know what pay rate you should have , call your local union hall and find out from them. Trying to find out on this forum is too confusing.
The district finance and labor teams have all been given detailed examples of how the rates work. You can reach out to them as well.

Brown stains

Only raise I got was when I saw this
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1398997521.079272.jpg

Marne Vet

Oh, you mean I was right when I said that the pay rate went into effect last week? Gee, what are the odds? *sigh*

Sometimes we old-heads know what we're talking about.

czalinsky

I was Hired on August 17th 2010. I only got a $.50 raise. What I don't understand is, Why does my Ins. change to the new contract but my Raise is from the old Contract.