Anybody see their paycheck stub yet?

Jas85374

I didn't think it would be on last weeks check, but I got mine. I'm at $15.52 an hour now... Not bad for part time, but can't wait to go FT. I'm so damn close.on the driving list, and I think 30 something drivers are retiring from my center this year. Hoping they don't all decide to "double dip."

Sent using BrownCafe App

Blackstream

To everyone trying to figure out
I was Hired on August 17th 2010. I only got a $.50 raise. What I don't understand is, Why does my Ins. change to the new contract but my Raise is from the old Contract.
Okay, everyone else's made sense, but I'm not sure about yours. I was hired August 16th, 2010, and I got a dollar raise, bumping me up to $13 (with sort pay). I got the 50 cent raise on august 16th, 2013 from the old contract putting me at $12, then I assume last week I got that converted to a 70 cent raise making me $12.20, but then under the new contract, people with 3 yr seniority get at least $13, so I got bumped up to that. So you -should- be making either $12 an hour or $13, depending on whether or not you get skill pay.

That's what happened to the person earlier in this thread that clearly had 4 years senority that got a 51 cent bump up to $13.50. They would have gotten less, but the 4 year minimum is $13.50 an hour.

czalinsky

To everyone trying to figure out

Okay, everyone else's made sense, but I'm not sure about yours. I was hired August 16th, 2010, and I got a dollar raise, bumping me up to $13 (with sort pay). I got the 50 cent raise on august 16th, 2013 from the old contract putting me at $12, then I assume last week I got that converted to a 70 cent raise making me $12.20, but then under the new contract, people with 3 yr seniority get at least $13, so I got bumped up to that. So you -should- be making either $12 an hour or $13, depending on whether or not you get skill pay.
Yes, I'm at $13 like you...

IzzyTheNose

Got $0.51. But I ain't salty. Because the contract wasn't ratified until April '14, I received a $0.99 raise last November. So, a $1.50 raise in a span of 5 months is nothing to sneeze at, and that second $0.70 is only 3 months away.

MNUPSER

To all the people getting .50 instead of .70, you are only entitled to the .70 raise if you reached seniority on or before Aug. 1, 2013.
My hire date is 8/1/11 and my seniority date is 11/1/11 and I only received a .50 increase on my last check. As far as I can tell from the language in the contract ALL employees who had reached seniority on or before 8/1/13 is supposed to be getting the .70 raise. Why I didn't get the .70, so far my steward nor my supervisors have been able to answer. They all said the same thing, "I have no idea. We haven't received that information yet."

upschuck

My hire date is 8/1/11 and my seniority date is 11/1/11 and I only received a .50 increase on my last check. As far as I can tell from the language in the contract ALL employees who had reached seniority on or before 8/1/13 is supposed to be getting the .70 raise. Why I didn't get the .70, so far my steward nor my supervisors have been able to answer. They all said the same thing, "I have no idea. We haven't received that information yet."
You actually got $1 raise, 50¢ November, 50¢ last paycheck. Should get retro 70¢ for Aug-Sept, and 50¢ from Nov-Apr.

Tomtom

I think you got 50 cents in jan right? That means you will get a back pay check of 70 cents aug-dec, and 20 cents jan-apr. But you should get another 70 cents in August

MNUPSER

I think you got 50 cents in jan right? That means you will get a back pay check of 70 cents aug-dec, and 20 cents jan-apr. But you should get another 70 cents in August
I did not receive an increase in January. I got one in August that my steward says has nothing to do with the new contract, and I got the .50 increase I mentioned on this last paycheck. Right now I am making the same as a new hire who has hit seniority.

upschuck

I did not receive an increase in January. I got one in August that my steward says has nothing to do with the new contract, and I got the .50 increase I mentioned on this last paycheck. Right now I am making the same as a new hire who has hit seniority.
You are making a $1 more than some in your same position at seniority, no raise for acquiring seniority anymore.

Con1989

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1399181562.963013.jpg

I received a $.50 raise too this last check but the contract even says "all part time employees who have attained seniority as of August 1st 2013 will receive the following wage increases...."

It also states " part time employees still in progression on August 1st, 2013 shall receive the above contractual increase....."

So what I'm reading makes me think I should get a $.70 raise, or is there info I'm missing out on?

BTW I'm a part time employee witH a seniority date of September 10, 2012

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

You probably hit a yearly bump in that time between Aug 1 and now, that is why you only got 50¢ raise once everything was settled. Retro should have 70¢ between Aug 1 and your year(s) date, then 50¢ from then on.

Drifta

Ok i'm in the same boat about getting a yearly bump (in April 2014.) so will we be getting the new raise of .70 in August of 2014?