Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Over70irregs

1665773390003.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Thebrownblob

Yea but the average family is laying out $1000's extra to tread water due to inflation.

I don’t disagree, but I wonder if this generation understands how to cut back on things that are unnecessary? Eating out, Big screens in every room $500 cell phone bills and the newest cell phone for everyone, Starbucks every day etc. etc. it’s been a long time since people actually had to sacrifice. It’s not fun and Many will fail.

Yea but the average family is laying out $1000's extra to tread water due to inflation.

That's why the standard deduction went up $2,000 for 2022
And it's going to be more next year

Wally

I don’t disagree, but I wonder if this generation understands how to cut back on things that are unnecessary? Eating out, Big screens in every room $500 cell phone bills and the newest cell phone for everyone, Starbucks every day etc. etc. it’s been a long time since people actually had to sacrifice. It’s not fun and Many will fail.
Food and energy is killing budgets. Wait until the recession starts causing job cutbacks.

Wally

A large sub sandwich is $13 now. Heating oil $5.80 a gallon!