Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

-401k is smoke and mirrors. By the time you get lucky and your balance gets back to where it was your buying power will be down by more than 1/3 or more.
-The US is weaponizing rates. The increasing is meant to bankrupt the world there is no other option. BRICS is doing their own currency.
-There will most likely be only 3 currencies left in the next 5-10 years.
(I’ll stop now. This is a lot to take in)
Stay out of debt and increase your savings that's all you can do right now

Brownwind

Stay out of debt and increase your savings that's all you can do right now
Oh yeah. First 500 in savings next 500 in the other account then use the rest for daily expenses. With your 1.65 time bonus spend it on the essentials beer, eats etc

Can’t believe some of the guys I work with are 200 plus in debt. House, truck and life is wicked expensive for the ones in progression.

Up In Smoke

Third quarter initial GDP read out of 2.6%. This number is a little misleading because first and second quarters were lite because of China being closed to imports because of Covid. The value of the dollar increasing and exports catching up influenced the initial GDP numbers. I could see a number much closer to zero for the final read out of the year.

Over70irregs

Third quarter initial GDP read out of 2.6%. This number is a little misleading because first and second quarters were lite because of China being closed to imports because of Covid. The value of the dollar increasing and exports catching up influenced the initial GDP numbers. I could see a number much closer to zero for the final read out of the year.
They might be already doing QE Pivot
1666884973213.png