anyone else dislike getting their holes filled on route?

I wouldn't touch it. Im an auto mechanic, which means I repair all mechanical and electronic problems. Holes in the body, or anything related to the body, is bodyman work. To me, body work is as different from my job as delivering packages. So sending it to the hack bodyshop is the option, but since its peak, that isn't going to happen.
Duct tape?

Your center in a heavy snow area. The salt ate thru the seam in a yr?
The washers ripped them out as they don't drain unless you go under and pinch them. Mechanic won't replace them and I don't blame him as I'm sure the washers will rip out the new ones. New freightliners come with them like the picture

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_onyx_pinch_valve.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_onyx_pinch_valve.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 102

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I wouldn't touch it. Im an auto mechanic, which means I repair all mechanical and electronic problems. Holes in the body, or anything related to the body, is bodyman work. To me, body work is as different from my job as delivering packages. So sending it to the hack bodyshop is the option, but since its peak, that isn't going to happen.
Still waiting to get T-bone damage repaired from last peak.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The washers ripped them out as they don't drain unless you go under and pinch them. Mechanic won't replace them and I don't blame him as I'm sure the washers will rip out the new ones. New freightliners come with them like the picture
With frequent cleaning they work fairly well. When packed with decomposing box dirt and lost furniture hardware, not so much.