Anyone ever went through or has known anyone that have have gotten alcohol withdrawals?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No dick pics

@UnionStrong will get excited

@sailfish where is that patch you made for us?
4F79DC5E-52B4-4FF2-B4B3-2F710B60A985.gif

Commercial Inside Release

Get a job at a sign shop. Learn the ropes. Move up to a larger shop that handles high profile projects. Depending where you are, there is probably a union for the sign industry. Get paid to paint stuff, and learn the art of eye appeal. That ghetto style is fun to some, but has a limited market.

All commercial software will end up being subscription only. Windows 11 was supposed to be Windows DAAS (desktop as a service), and your machine would be bricked if you didn't pay your monthly subscription. DAAS is coming, now that the pandemic is slowed.

Switch to open source software...
GIMP - The Free & Open Source Image Editor

Working in commercial art, and using open source software, you can abuse whatever substance you want. It is usually encouraged!

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Is this Beat Street? I’ve never seen this movie. When I was at an abandoned yard this old cholo was talking to me about why I was in the yard after I told him my reason for being in there while he was hitting the pookie, lol. I asked him if he knew how to bboy and he said yeah and that he could headspin. Asked if him if he still could and he said yeah, you just don’t and can’t ever forget and recommended me to watch Beat Street. I know they had actual real BBoys and train writers do the graff. I think I spoke to this guy who was involved with it.

MAKAVELI

Is this Beat Street? I’ve never seen this movie. When I was at an abandoned yard this old cholo was talking to me about why I was in the yard after I told him my reason for being in there while he was hitting the pookie, lol. I asked him if he knew how to bboy and he said yeah and that he could headspin. Asked if him if he still could and he said yeah, you just don’t and can’t ever forget and recommended me to watch Beat Street. I know they had actual real BBoys and train writers do the graff. I think I spoke to this guy who was involved with it.
Yep. It's a classic of the beginnings of the Hip Hop era and culture.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Get a job at a sign shop. Learn the ropes. Move up to a larger shop that handles high profile projects. Depending where you are, there is probably a union for the sign industry. Get paid to paint stuff, and learn the art of eye appeal. That ghetto style is fun to some, but has a limited market.

All commercial software will end up being subscription only. Windows 11 was supposed to be Windows DAAS (desktop as a service), and your machine would be bricked if you didn't pay your monthly subscription. DAAS is coming, now that the pandemic is slowed.

Working in commercial art, and using open source software, you can abuse whatever substance you want. It is usually encouraged!
I got approached once when I was a cashier to get a job as a graphic designer with this guy. He said a lot of graffiti writers would work for him. I told him I wasn’t good enough then, and he was pretty persistent that I should seek him out. That approach is usually the same with graffiti crews. Stepping stones towards developing one’s craft. I would love to get paid to paint and I didn’t know they had unions either. I’ll look around my city to see if they have anything I’m after.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Yep. It's a classic of the beginnings of the Hip Hop era and culture.
I know it’s what got a lot of people here in the west into it. But in terms of graff, the go to books aka bibles are Subway Art, Spray Can Art, and the documentary Style Wars. I wouldn’t say graffiti has anything to do with hip hop really, it was just there. A lot of the major pioneers like SEEN and CAP were into hard rock and metal and you can see it in their work. In fact I am inspired by a lot of letter styles from hard rock and metal. This local guy who recently passed I think it was SERCH said in LA a lot of guys got influenced by Iron Maiden and you can see it if you have the eye for it.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

Was an IBEW member in Las Vegas working at Vision Sign from 2005 to 2007. Was in the neon room, learned a lot. About sign making and union stuff. Went thru a negotiation there as well. Nevada is a right to work state. So I didn't sign up right away until I was shown the light.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Was an IBEW member in Las Vegas working at Vision Sign from 2005 to 2007. Was in the neon room, learned a lot. About sign making and union stuff. Went thru a negotiation there as well. Nevada is a right to work state. So I didn't sign up right away until I was shown the light.

Hallelujah brother.
E984A3C6-2146-4D01-9941-59B50FB7608F.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Safety Shot, which claims to reduce blood alcohol levels by half the minute you drink it, will launch the first week of December and be available on the brand's website and Amazon

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

Safety Shot, which claims to reduce blood alcohol levels by half the minute you drink it, will launch the first week of December and be available on the brand's website and Amazon
Oh great , all the UPS alcoholics can drink even more during the week 🤦‍♂️

oldngray

nowhere special

It sounds like something that will just make you a wide awake drunk.

trickpony1

That sounds healthy.
(sarcasm).