Anyone ever went through or has known anyone that have have gotten alcohol withdrawals?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
If so, how did you or they overcome it? I think I’ve been hitting the sauce too hard, and too often. Blood pressure has been up, and anxiety has been through the roof. Went to the ER due to it a few days ago, and the doc said to get clean again. I honestly wish I never relapsed.
You end up kicking the sauce man or what

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
You end up kicking the sauce man or what
Yeah! I got a huge bill from tapering off, so I definitely do not ever want to get into the habit of doing that again, lol, but I was messing around with other stuff, but I’m clean again, lol. I’ve just been keeping myself really busy and getting back into one of my old hobbies. Haven’t really done it as of late because I’ve been going hard stewarding at work, lol. Here’s a couple:
59BE30E5-914B-459F-9508-301615214677.png

43CAF388-63AB-43E3-BC2A-FC15A9767A73.png

4A764FC7-329F-41E3-A86F-7002B5F42DF1.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah! I got a huge bill from tapering off, so I definitely do not ever want to get into the habit of doing that again, lol, but I was messing around with other stuff, but I’m clean again, lol. I’ve just been keeping myself really busy and getting back into one of my old hobbies. Haven’t really done it as of late because I’ve been going hard stewarding at work, lol. Here’s a couple: View attachment 423471
View attachment 423472
View attachment 423473
You tag any trains?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Yeah! I got a huge bill from tapering off, so I definitely do not ever want to get into the habit of doing that again, lol, but I was messing around with other stuff, but I’m clean again, lol. I’ve just been keeping myself really busy and getting back into one of my old hobbies. Haven’t really done it as of late because I’ve been going hard stewarding at work, lol. Here’s a couple: View attachment 423471
View attachment 423472
View attachment 423473
Nice man, good work!
It's a constant battle. I've been sober for almost two years now. Saved my marriage at the very least.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
You tag any trains?
You know, I will be completely honest, well as honest as I can, lol. But I am not good enough for those yet, lol. In that world, those are considered the canvases of graffiti and are best left alone if you’re going to be doing some :censored2:ty stuff. I don’t really want to go out though, it’s pretty dangerous hitting freights. That world is still keen on the master-apprentice relationship to show you the ropes and for freights if you don’t know what you’re doing can and often leads to dismemberment or death, and obviously the legal aspect. Almost lost my life once or twice. I’d like to own a plot of land and erect some walls so that the youngsters can have a spot to go at it kinda like a skate park, but with graff.

Last edited:

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Nice man, good work!
It's a constant battle. I've been sober for almost two years now. Saved my marriage at the very least.
Thanks, man! Congrats on the two years! I take it day by day, and just try to throw myself into work and stewarding or any other hobby. Hopefully I can start scrounging up some money for a car so I can go take up photography and go to a gym too.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I will, but I don’t think I’m good enough yet. I’ll do something for BC for sure. I’ll post it in the corner bar or something when I have the time. I can even draw it on paper and transfer it to my photoshop app on my phone to make it easier for digital I think.
I’d like to see that

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I hope your lawn gets tagged.
With his response I’m sure it happens all the time, lol. But generally “the rules” are no places of worship, schools, houses, and cars. Most who do are young kids who don’t know any better or dumbasses who eventually get their heads stomped in, haha. The best places are derelict abandoned places or off the beaten path. And it’s all done with aerosol cans by hand.