Anyone want to help a brotha out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star B

White Lightening
Hey, my "package" that I will never claim to not have weed in it has went missing during some fancy hand-offs between UPS and the Post office. Standard being a customer processes have been started, but I've got some ideas on what may have happened and depending on how retarded the UPS website can be, I want to see if someone can see a little bit more for me.

Anyone with internal access to tracking data want to help a brotha out?

PM me!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hey, my "package" that I will never claim to not have weed in it has went missing during some fancy hand-offs between UPS and the Post office. Standard being a customer processes have been started, but I've got some ideas on what may have happened and depending on how retarded the UPS website can be, I want to see if someone can see a little bit more for me.

Anyone with internal access to tracking data want to help a brotha out?

PM me!
@Turdferguson lives to help people from his trusty computer at the front counter. Lol.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
@Turdferguson lives to help people from his trusty computer at the front counter. Lol.
Not with a surepost or mail innovations package I can't.
My wife just got a package yesterday from the post office, on the package it said expected delivery day 12-24.
It was Christmas present from her brother. I feel sorry for the post office. They are getting demolished right now

Observer

No - they've done it to themselves. Too many years of treating their customers with disdain. Go to a location - nary a smile or greeting. However, if you have to utilize your lunch hour - they will only have a couple of people working. I feel that the reason they are drowning is the fact they can't replace those that have retired. They advertise and nobody applies. Plus anybody who has worked there, will admit to a hostile work environment. Don't ever call your local branch - they are even nasty on the phone.

over9five

Staff member
I can help you with your package.
itsatrap.jpg

Not with a surepost or mail innovations package I can't.
My wife just got a package yesterday from the post office, on the package it said expected delivery day 12-24.
It was Christmas present from her brother. I feel sorry for the post office. They are getting demolished right now
They have stacks and stacks of bulk mail and magazines that haven't been touched.

ManInBrown

No - they've done it to themselves. Too many years of treating their customers with disdain. Go to a location - nary a smile or greeting. However, if you have to utilize your lunch hour - they will only have a couple of people working. I feel that the reason they are drowning is the fact they can't replace those that have retired. They advertise and nobody applies. Plus anybody who has worked there, will admit to a hostile work environment. Don't ever call your local branch - they are even nasty on the phone.
Used to be a good paying job from what I’ve heard. Now the pay is garbage. Garbage pay, garbage service. Rained here yesterday. Garage at my house is 10 feet from my covered front porch area. Got a FEDEX ground delivery. Idiot left package right against garage door exposed to the rain. Couldn’t even bother to walk the extra ten feet to leave it at front door. Garbage pay, garbage service.

barnyard

KTM rider
Not here.
If we gave it to the USPS, that means that it was a low value item. Call the shipper and tell them to send you another.

Status
Not open for further replies.