Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

46 prior criminal charges since 2014. That means he was SIX years old when he got his first charge. SIX years old….His parents must be so proud. I wonder if his mother is a criminal too? Most likely his sperm donor is.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

46 prior criminal charges since 2014. That means he was SIX years old when he got his first charge. SIX years old….His parents must be so proud. I wonder if his mother is a criminal too? Most likely his sperm donor is.
Another fine example of an Obama Kid.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Aw….isnt that cute….Dont you have a dress to pick out for work on Monday?
@DriveInDriveOut

I gots a school girl crush like @728ups has.
6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

pkgdriver

802082EC-9F41-4CA5-81B0-2D27A15737CC.png