Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

vantexan

Thanks. My goal in raising my kids was to raise them to be responsible, productive members of society. I think I did alright by them.
Unfortunately my wife wanted to be buddies with her kids and started smoking pot with them and their friends in their teens. When I first met my stepdaughter when she was 20 she seemed pretty ambitious. Was actually managing a Firehouse Subs at that age. Now she just wants to smoke pot and cigarettes and watch tv. I think pot really does kill ambition.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Moment SIXTEEN-year-old Texas road rage driver hurls dumbbell through woman's car window after rear-ending her​

• The 16-year-old driver, whose name has not been released because he is a minor, is now charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
  • The case has been sent to the juvenile probation department, the Houston Police Department said
  • The suspected road rage incident took place on July 31 near Tidwell and Hardy Toll Road near Sam Houston High School in Texas
  • When the driver of the SUV pulled over on a street near Veteran's Memorial Park that was when the violent encounter occur
  • The SUV driver kicked in one of the women's headlights before hurling a weight at her windshield
  • It is not clear if the woman had sustained any injuries