AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

Gotta Go

1667623787515.png

Up In Smoke

so did trump unless i missed his arrest after being the most investigated president ever

but your independence allows you to accuse a republican president of dishonesty while you're not as motivated to comment on the current head of the biden crime family?
Former President Trump was a registered Democrat when he developed most of his real estate wealth. Biden started out his political career as a Republican. Both party affiliations have bad actors. Clinton's impeachment stated as a land deal investigation, if memory serves.

newfie

Former President Trump was a registered Democrat when he developed most of his real estate wealth. Biden started out his political career as a Republican. Both party affiliations have bad actors. Clinton's impeachment stated as a land deal investigation, if memory serves.
you didnt answer the question.
as an "independent" why are you still obsessed with the former president while ........

when one would think the current president who is up to his neck in corruption and using the FBI as his own police force does not seem to cause you the same concern?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
the current president who is up to his neck in corruption and using the FBI as his own police force does not seem to cause you the same concern?
That may not be factual. I’m pretty sure it’s not, unless you can prove otherwise.

newfie

That may not be factual..
I like the way you left yourself an out. you're not that dumb or naive. I'm sure you seen what is out there and you're doing your best to ignore and deflect it .

Up In Smoke

you didnt answer the question.
as an "independent" why are you still obsessed with the former president while ........

when one would think the current president who is up to his neck in corruption and using the FBI as his own police force does not seem to cause you the same concern?
I'm concerned about all Democrats crimes. From the Clinton's, Trump and Biden. Term limits throughout all levels of government could purge some of this garbage.

Up In Smoke

My favorite politician and one of my favorite humans will always be Mitch Daniels. We would be in different world had he got enough national attention to make a substantial presidential run. IMO

newfie

I'm concerned about all Democrats crimes. From the Clinton's, Trump and Biden. Term limits throughout all levels of government could purge some of this garbage.
not as concerned about the biden corruption certainly not as motivated to speak on him as you were the ex president

i always find it interesting when someone claims independence but is clearly biased against one side much more than the other.

Up In Smoke

not as concerned about the biden corruption certainly not as motivated to speak on him as you were the ex president

i always find it interesting when someone claims independence but is clearly biased against one side much more than the other.
We have 4 political signs in front of our home and businesses. Two Republican and two Democrats, we support the person, not the party.

newfie

We have 4 political signs in front of our home and businesses. Two Republican and two Democrats, we support the person, not the party.
I love all that sound good verbiage , with that said the reason you an independent is only interested in bashing a former president here and not the current one is?

Up In Smoke

Are the two Republicans RINO's? Can't imagine someone supporting both liberal Democrats and conservative Republicans.
One man ones owns a auto repair shop and 2 local bars, while the other man is a deacon at our church who also has a congregation in the county prison system. Both men have been registered members of the Republican party for decades. I've known both men for 25 years and met them both at a union workshop. They were both union stewards when we first met, but soon after retired and moved to step 2 of their lives which included the small businesses and the clergy.