Apology

upsdude

Apology

I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone offended by my now deleted signature. I allowed myself to become angry with another forum member and changed my signature as a “take this” reply. All I accomplished was to make a rectum out of myself and then certify it in writing.

So again, I sincerely apologize for my actions.

Channahon

We all sometimes get caught up in a moment and regretfully put our thoughts in writing. To remove your signature, post an apology to the forum, speaks to your character as a member of Brown Cafe. Thank You

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Me neither, only vaguely.
It takes a person of good character to apologize, you could have left, and never been heard from again. The apology was nice.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I'm impressed with the way you took responsibility for this, especially since you probably never thought that anyone would be offended.

Thank you.

S

speeddemon

Apology

I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone offended by my now deleted signature. I allowed myself to become angry with another forum member and changed my signature as a “take this” reply. All I accomplished was to make a rectum out of myself and then certify it in writing.

Its called being human my man. Let it go.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Apology

I don't even remember what your signature was. I know I read it, too. Oh well, :its_all_good:.

satellitedriver

I do not know what the beef was about or what your sig said, Mod's do not read all threads.
I want to personally commend you for your response.
Many times, when a poster is corrected, or asked to settle down, it only adds oxygen to the flame.
It is refreshing to have a member admit to their actions and wish to stay.
BTW, I am embarrassed by some of my attacking posts through the years.
I was forgiven for my flaws.
(I think?)
We need people here who can speak their minds and keep it from getting too personal.
Once again, thanks for manning up.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
While it was in poor taste, there was a point to be made by his signature.

Thing about it is, while trying to get a point across, was a bit offensive at least to some.

Thing is too, he didnt wait until a big stink was raised, or he was instructed to remove it or else, he did it of his own accord because it was the right thing to do.

Something that really shows having a moral compass in your life!

d

Upslady20

Thank you for owning up to the fact that was not appropriate to have as a signature.. I almost pm'd you asking you to remove it and decided why bother your an adult who knows right from wrong.. Kudo's to you for realizing on your own. And thanks again for removing it.

upsdude

While it was in poor taste, there was a point to be made by his signature.

Thing about it is, while trying to get a point across, was a bit offensive at least to some.

Thing is too, he didnt wait until a big stink was raised, or he was instructed to remove it or else, he did it of his own accord because it was the right thing to do.

Something that really shows having a moral compass in your life!

d

Danny,

Truth is it wasn't removed until after I was PM'd by both Cheryl and a Mod. I had planned to delete it but I didn't until I received an email notification of a couple PM's. I'm happy the Mod did his job.

I'm not the type to fly off the handle, be it online or in the flesh. What I did was exactly what I was trying to jab someone else for.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words from all. I'll make sure my words stay inline and kind as well.

Well, unless we're all ganging up on tie. LOL.

J/K Tieman.

filthpig

Ooooooh no! You're not getting off that easy! You're behavior was inexcusable and I believe you should be banned for it. Damn right you should apologize. I'm sick of this!
Just kidding! I don't even know what you're talking about.

john346

No more Brown!
Apology

I've said it before, and again here. It is an absolute pleasure to have this format, and to be a member among such a fine group of people. I've had people disagree, agree, and even point out a rant or two, but it's just like a gang of good people chatting over a cup of java here. We are all connected by this big brown shadow that within this forum I am proud to be a part of, namely because of chaps like you. You reaffirm my beliefs about who is here. Good to be with you all.

over9five

Staff member
Filthpig beat me to it! I was going to post the same thing!

Too many do-gooders accepting your apology! I do not!!!!

j/k

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
We are all so devine

What do you mean all? :devil3:

While I do not try to post something that is offensive, sometimes I too screw up.

Its not that you screwed up, its how you go about fixing the issue. It takes a man of moral currage to admit to messing up and issuing an appology. Most would just sweep it under the rug.

As for Tie.........Well there is only one tie. :wink2:

d

tieguy

Banned
Apology

Dude i apologize for pushing you over the edge. I'm assuming I was the one since I'm usually involved in all that goes awry here. :happy-very:

newworker

Apology

wussy