Apology

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What do you mean all? :devil3:

While I do not try to post something that is offensive, sometimes I too screw up.

Its not that you screwed up, its how you go about fixing the issue. It takes a man of moral currage to admit to messing up and issuing an appology. Most would just sweep it under the rug.

As for Tie.........Well there is only one tie. :wink2:

d

Yes, again your are right. (except it's 'courage') And it makes it all ok when someone says they except your apology. It takes two to tango!!!!!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
How about this one.

You can fool most of the people some of the time, but you can fool a democrat all the time.

That better?:wink2:

d

filthpig

I'm offended by Filthpig's signature....:dissapointed:
Gosh, I'm so sorry. Perhaps I should change it so I don't hurt someone's feelings. God forbid I speak out and exercise my right to free speech. I promise I won't let it happen again.
Hoo ha! What a rube! Maybe a big ol' spoonful of "hope and change" will make you feel better! I'm outta here. I have guns and religion that need clinging to.

tieguy

Banned
Gosh, I'm so sorry. Perhaps I should change it so I don't hurt someone's feelings. God forbid I speak out and exercise my right to free speech. I promise I won't let it happen again.
Hoo ha! What a rube! Maybe a big ol' spoonful of "hope and change" will make you feel better! I'm outta here. I have guns and religion that need clinging to.

After reading and rereading filthpigs signature line I have to agree it could be offensive to the idiots of the world.:happy-very:

helenofcalifornia

Now Danny, I know that the BC is dominantly Republican, but as a Democrat (or a "Damn-o-crat" as I have been called before in this forum), what the Republican administration has wrought on this nation has not fooled me.

I will stand back and let the flaming balls of fire come my way. Don't aim for the eyes or knees. (I just got a new knee)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Congrats on the new knee, make sure you work the fire out of it!

As for being a democrat, In cal, you could be a lot worse. My guess is that for the most part, you are pretty much conservative on many issues.

But that is side tracking the thread, so back to the apology!

d

over9five

Staff member
Now Danny, I know that the BC is dominantly Republican, but as a Democrat (or a "Damn-o-crat" as I have been called before in this forum), what the Republican administration has wrought on this nation has not fooled me.

I will stand back and let the flaming balls of fire come my way. Don't aim for the eyes or knees. (I just got a new knee)

C'mon, Helen, the Democrats have been in control of Congress since '96! Everything that has happened since then is on them! My 401k was doing MUCH better before '96!!!

(totally hijacking the thread)

UPS Lifer

No offense to you Helen but it reminds me why hasn't Southern California seceded from Northern California? OR vice-versa?? OH! ... and of course, you would have to let Arnold come with South Cal?

OH I almost forgot - you can have all those movie stars in Hollywood - in fact take the whole city! We will even throw LA in for good measure!!

Hell.... I might not have had to move to AZ!

You know if Northern California ever did secede from Southern California, we are taking ALL the water. And as for Arnold, you can have him, we'll take Maria.

UPS Lifer

You know if Northern California ever did secede from Southern California, we are taking ALL the water. And as for Arnold, you can have him, we'll take Maria.

That is exactly the sentiment most Northern Californians have of Southern California! "It is our water and we should get to keep it!" All SC does is take - take - take! You can keep Cal Berkley also! But don't think you are taking any of the party schools down south!! - Who needs water when you got plenty of beer! LOL:beerhat:

Let me tie this into the thread..... I apologize.... NOT! :surprised: