Apology

browndevil

That is exactly the sentiment most Northern Californians have of Southern California! "It is our water and we should get to keep it!" All SC does is take - take - take! You can keep Cal Berkley also! But don't think you are taking any of the party schools down south!! - Who needs water when you got plenty of beer! LOL:beerhat:

Let me tie this into the thread..... I apologize.... NOT! :surprised:
COOL! B/c I don't want to give you Berkeley. We love it here. As a matter of fact I am heading that way now gonna do a little shopping on 4th street. Have lunch at Spengers wash it down with a glass of the best water on tap and run the dog along the Marina.AHH Love Northern California!:happy2:

browniehound

What's wrong with Filtpig's signature even if you disagree with its content 100%? He's expressing his opinion (his right) on his choice for the next president of the USA and doing it by writting it (1st admendment) in a public forum.

Its funny to hear from the people in Massachusetts who support Obama. The Metro-west area of Boston is a very affluent section of suburbia here in MA. When driving through towns such as Welsley, Weston, Lincoln, Lexington, and Concord most of the presidential signs are for Obama with slogans such as "We NEED CHANGE!"

All that comes to my mind is "Why would you want anything to change???" You live in houses worth $750,000-2 million. You have 3 cars in your driveway each valued over $40,000. You're making well over 6 figures and your kids are all going to private high schools and then private universities.

So my question is,"Why the HECK would you want anything to change?":whiteflag:. Change would be me, the black UPS driver being able to move into your neighborhood. Is that what you want? I didn't think so.

I've come to the conclusion that people in general are just plain nuts!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What's wrong with Filtpig's signature even if you disagree with its content 100%? He's expressing his opinion (his right) on his choice for the next president of the USA and doing it by writting it (1st admendment) in a public forum.

Its funny to hear from the people in Massachusetts who support Obama. The Metro-west area of Boston is a very affluent section of suburbia here in MA. When driving through towns such as Welsley, Weston, Lincoln, Lexington, and Concord most of the presidential signs are for Obama with slogans such as "We NEED CHANGE!"

All that comes to my mind is "Why would you want anything to change???" You live in houses worth $750,000-2 million. You have 3 cars in your driveway each valued over $40,000. You're making well over 6 figures and your kids are all going to private high schools and then private universities.

So my question is,"Why the HECK would you want anything to change?":whiteflag:. Change would be me, the black UPS driver being able to move into your neighborhood. Is that what you want? I didn't think so.

I've come to the conclusion that people in general are just plain nuts!
You can move into my neighborhood, browniehound, actually I have a house you could get right smack on the lake. And you could live by me, wow what a benefit. :wink2:
Your neighbor would be a black family that only visits occasionally, (great guy, I never see his wife) a guy that has wolves for pets, all friendly, a few people who cart their harleys here and there and a minister who never speaks to anyone. and the rest is white trash, Ill teach you how to handle them.
AS for this board being republican, since it is mostly teamsters, and they support Obama, why would that be so?
You would think it would be the other way.
Been a democrat all my life, just like my daddy, and never knew what I was supporting, now I do and havent seen a democrat in years I could support.
I gave up the allegiance when I listened to the candidates. I dont need change, I have hope, I just want to keep what I got, and with Obama, I wont.
And yes people are nuts.

browniehound

You can move into my neighborhood, browniehound, actually I have a house you could get right smack on the lake. And you could live by me, wow what a benefit. :wink2:
Your neighbor would be a black family that only visits occasionally, (great guy, I never see his wife) a guy that has wolves for pets, all friendly, a few people who cart their harleys here and there and a minister who never speaks to anyone. and the rest is white trash, Ill teach you how to handle them.
AS for this board being republican, since it is mostly teamsters, and they support Obama, why would that be so?
You would think it would be the other way.
Been a democrat all my life, just like my daddy, and never knew what I was supporting, now I do and havent seen a democrat in years I could support.
I gave up the allegiance when I listened to the candidates. I dont need change, I have hope, I just want to keep what I got, and with Obama, I wont.
And yes people are nuts.

Tooner,
Thanks for the welcoming invitation! I'm actually of Italian descent, but wrote the above statement to make my point. I truly believe that some of these people are racesits even if they do support Obama. They want him as president but don't want him living next door the them, and this just makes me sick when I think about it. I just want to be clear about that so I can't be viewed as dishonest or making stuff up to fit my story.

Tooner, your "hood" sounds like a place I would fit right into. Currently I've renting an apartment in an upscale suburban neighborhood. I can afford it because the rent is only $1200 and I have a roommate to share all expenses. Its the only 2-family house in the neighborhood and every other house is worth $600,000+. Its nice, but I just don't fit in here. My neighbors don't look at me, I guess I'm not good enough for them when they see me in my browns:sad-very:.

Correct, I could care less but would like to make some friends. Sounds like I could do that in your neighborhood. I'm blue-collar all the way and would much rather associate with this class of folk instead of people who think they crap ice-cream.

PS: you have a neighbor that keeps wolves as pets? That is just AWESOME!