Apparently Express Hires Unprofessional Drivers

TNT Frosty

Without pictures of how much each company is paying both brown and fedex express, and fedex ground, and fedex freight... I mean, its all he said she said, of who said from over the road with who, and their mothers brothers auntie 3rd husbands daughter said they paying X amount...

In our zone, we question our marketing person (the person who prices up contracts etc); theres alot more behind what you dont see and hear, and if using a 3rd party, then its up to the 3rd party price, and customers who currently have the 3rd party price, but want to just use TNT, well, we cant give them the same price, as they dont have the numbers this 3rd party gives us, so they get the massive discount...

Does anyone here go to the stock holders meetings in the USA, or its just driver talk?
====================
and to go back on topic...

I have told drivers to reverse in always, and if they arnt to confident about it, then each night reverse the car up the drive way, keep doing it etc.
at times there are reasons for going head first sadly, from location on truck where to load the goods, or off load, to the forklift not being big enough or have enough power to go over the full cab/trailer.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Heard this the other day from my boss. While driving by a business, he noticed an Express truck parked NOSE FIRST up to the front entrance of a business. Noooo .. seriously?? They do that?? He said he thought Express only hired Professional drivers and was shocked.

They'll hire anyone who can sit up and breathe. English is optional. They'll even hire ex-Ground drivers.