Applying for same job at different locations?

Hello, I'm brand new here so sorry in advance if there's a better category or if this has been discussed before(I didn't find anything in the search function).

I'm currently applying for entry level positions as a loader/preload and my city has several hubs hiring for this position. I did a stint last holiday season as a driver helper and liked the fast paced/physical nature of the work. When I was applying for an airport location the HR manager and GM kept trying to talk me into applying at a different location because the hours were super limited there(the other location would be 5-10/hrs a week better). But at the time I kept saying their location would be fine to get my foot in the door. They also said they'd call me by the end of last week if I got the job and they didn't. I thought I said all of the right things but I have no clue how many positions they actually had and how many people they'd interviewed.

Anyway, my question is about the UPS jobs site, basically it won't let me apply for any other locations in the city because it says they already have my information in the system. Are my chances super slim that another location will want to interview me or is there any way to reapply? Thanks

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
If you apply for a couple locations, the site will say that and you'll have to wait till they call you. You could just make a new profile and select an appointment time at another location if there's any times available.

If you apply for a couple locations, the site will say that and you'll have to wait till they call you. You could just make a new profile and select an appointment time at another location if there's any times available.

If I delete it and restart the process won't it raise kind of a red flag that my previous application is no longer on file at the previous center I worked at as a driver helper last holiday season?(as this will still be in my resume). Or will they not notice? I guess I could just say I forgot my password and made a new account.

rod

Retired 22 years
If I delete it and restart the process won't it raise kind of a red flag that my previous application is no longer on file at the previous center I worked at as a driver helper last holiday season?(as this will still be in my resume). Or will they not notice? I guess I could just say I forgot my password and made a new account.

Just go in and promise them you will work 5 days in a row without calling in sick or wanting 2 weeks vacation. They will hire you on the spot.

Call HR and ask if there are any positions available, as you're willing to work any shift five days a week at any location and you'll have a job the next day.

clerkin

Call HR and ask if there are any positions available, as you're willing to work any shift five days a week at any location and you'll have a job the next day.

The AE system that Ups HR uses to hire is a crap system. If you apply for more than one position in the same district it throws a flag. If you want a job you must keep checking and sign up for a tour/interview if you want In... if you want to try again without applying for multiple positions you have to change your email that your first application is associated with... if you worked previously you will have a positive or negative rehire status.. if it’s positive they will want you right away as long as they are hiring... if it’s negative 99.9% of the time you will never work for Ups again.. that could be the issue