apwa on radio

dragracer66

Wow....Let me set my alarm and interupt my good night sleep to hear 2 idiot's speak of there dream that has no shot of happening!!!! We have a better shot of UPS stock spliting 3 way's before that happen's!!!!

nospinzone

Since you started this thread over here,,,, below are the links and radio show info
BREAKING NEWS EVENT​
The Steve Somers Show, America ’s Truckin’ Network, has invited me to appear on their program of Thursday night, July 26, at midnight till 1am Friday morning, July 27.
This show is broadcast from WLW Radio in Cincinnati and was formerly known as the Truckin’ Bozo show.
Apparently one of our members called Steve during a free topic portion of the program last week and started a dialog which created this opportunity.
We invite you to tune in to AM 700 if you're in the Cincinnati area or channel 173 on the XM Radio network.
Please make all of your friends who are working the overnight shift aware of this.
I believe the call in number for his show is (888) 860-8785 should you have a question or comment.

Danny Eason

Here are the links to listen to the program streaming live online.
Steve Somers and the American Truckin Network
WLW AM 700 Cincinnati Streaming Radio

satellitedriver

Wow....Let me set my alarm and interupt my good night sleep to hear 2 idiot's speak of there dream that has no shot of happening!!!! We have a better shot of UPS stock spliting 3 way's before that happen's!!!!
Or,
you could be asleep right now instead of posting and catchup on some beauty rest.
Pax