APWA

krash

Go big orange
No one party has done, as they all have their hands out and pockets open.
You got that right. They all seem to be eager to raise taxes to pad there pockets. Then when something like a bridge collapse happens, they wanna raise them some more claiming that will fix the problem. NOT! They'll continue to waste and pad and nothing will get done. We'll just have to work longer hours to offset the thievery. They don't care about labor and they don't care about accountability. There whoring after homosexuals, illegal immigrants and welfare recipients who want the good life handed to them by the Government while the rest of us work 60 hours a week to pay for it. I've never voted party lines but for individuals who best represented my beliefs. It's hard to find anyone who fits the bill anymore. I do love this country and wish that these politicians would stop trying to screw it up.

tieguy

Banned
:cool:Listen as I have posted before the APWA is nothing but an attempt to start a COMPANY UNION. I can back this up with several facts.

Andre could you please post your irrefutable proof here so we can expose this company diversifitcation into unionism. :thumbup1:

Why you single handidly may just be the guy that destroys apwa. You're going to be a hero to teamsters everywhere. All you have to do is present this irrefutable proof.....ah you do have the proof don't you?

Cole

I've never voted party lines but for individuals who best represented my beliefs. It's hard to find anyone who fits the bill anymore. I do love this country and wish that these politicians would stop trying to screw it up.

Me either. Often it seems dark days are ahead. Hold the faith though!

30andout

:cool:Listen as I have posted before the APWA is nothing but an attempt to start a COMPANY UNION. I can back this up with several facts.

Andre could you please post your irrefutable proof here so we can expose this company diversifitcation into unionism. :thumbup1:

Why you single handidly may just be the guy that destroys apwa. You're going to be a hero to teamsters everywhere. All you have to do is present this irrefutable proof.....ah you do have the proof don't you?
Nice one Tie, I'm happy to see someone else who would like to see Danny and Van exposed.

tieguy

Banned
It all doesnt fall on the teamsters and you know it. Our republican ran nation has F34ked the working union man more over the last several years than at any time in history. Just hope we can get a democratic president in office and reverse some of these anti union decisions by the bush admin.

With CS? CS problems have gone through quite a few democratic presidents

705red

Browncafe Steward
With CS? CS problems have gone through quite a few democratic presidents
Im sorry mr.tie i forgot that i must be more specific with you! LOL, Im talking about mexican truckers hauling all of the once made in the usa crap that bush has allowed to move to mexico and then opened our freeways for their non dot regulated trucks to run free, and that pose a serious concern for our families that travel near these truckers, just one example. If you would like more i could continue, but you made it all the way to manager so im sure your a smart person who now sees where im coming from. But if im mistaken i will be glad to follow up with you mr. tie.

satellitedriver

Im sorry mr.tie i forgot that i must be more specific with you! LOL, Im talking about mexican truckers hauling all of the once made in the usa crap that bush has allowed to move to mexico and then opened our freeways for their non dot regulated trucks to run free, and that pose a serious concern for our families that travel near these truckers, just one example. If you would like more i could continue, but you made it all the way to manager so im sure your a smart person who now sees where im coming from. But if im mistaken i will be glad to follow up with you mr. tie.
Sorry Red,
It wasn't just Bush.

Read the following about NAFTA;

The three-nation NAFTA was signed on 17 December 1992, pending its ratification by the legislatures of the three countries. There was considerable opposition in all three countries, but in the United States it was able to secure passage after Bill Clinton made its passage a major legislative initiative in 1993. During his presidential campaign he had promised to review the agreement, which he considered inadequate. Since the agreement had been signed by Bush under his fast-track prerogative, Clinton did not alter the original agreement, but complemented it with the aforementioned NAAEC and NAALC. After intense political debate and the negotiation of these side agreements, the U.S. House passed NAFTA by 234-200 (132 Republicans and 102 Democrats voting in favor, 156 Democrats, 43 Republicans, and 1 independent against).[4] and the U.S. Senate passed it by 61-38[5] Finally, Clinton sanctioned the ratification in November 1993."

This is just another example that we do not really have a two party system.
PAX

Cole

If I am not mistaken it wa Carter that initiated NAFTA, then it was pushed through by Clinton, with major disagreements with the Teamsters, and other unions etc...Both parties were for it, so there's plenty of blame to go around.

705red

Browncafe Steward
You are right clinton has alot to blame, and its not just party related, but it does affect jobs that were once here and are now over there. But it was more recent that bush has alowwed the mexican truckers to drive their unsafe semis on our roads with no regards for american jobs and americans lives that travel these routes. Crap we backed melissa bean here and gave alot of money to her to vote down kafta, and even after they had enough votes to pass it she still voted for it, turning her back on us and just taking our money.

satellitedriver

You are right clinton has alot to blame, and its not just party related, but it does affect jobs that were once here and are now over there. But it was more recent that bush has alowwed the mexican truckers to drive their unsafe semis on our roads with no regards for american jobs and americans lives that travel these routes. Crap we backed melissa bean here and gave alot of money to her to vote down kafta, and even after they had enough votes to pass it she still voted for it, turning her back on us and just taking our money.
Hey Red,
It is worse than most people know.
A toll road is being pushed through the center of Texas. Land owners have little say so.
Direct from Mexico to you.
PAX

705red

Browncafe Steward
Hey Red,
It is worse than most people know.
A toll road is being pushed through the center of Texas. Land owners have little say so.
Direct from Mexico to you.
PAX
I try to see to see the good in everything, but theres no good to come out of this open border situation. That will cost alot of american good paying jobs to illegals who are not trained or have unsafe vehicles, which better get stopped by the government soon before it gets out of control. This is were all of us (all union and concerned americans) need to unite and block this from happening.

satellitedriver

I try to see to see the good in everything, but theres no good to come out of this open border situation. That will cost alot of american good paying jobs to illegals who are not trained or have unsafe vehicles, which better get stopped by the government soon before it gets out of control. This is were all of us (all union and concerned americans) need to unite and block this from happening.

I agree, but it is our government(federal) that is pushing the concept of open trade with little regard to overall safety of our borders and roadways.
IMO, this is just the beginning of the end.
Damn, I sound negative and I am not that way.
We the people seems not to apply anymore. It is we who are governed by who we elect.
PAX

tieguy

Banned

Now red I do believe BJ Bill was the one who said it was good to open our borders. Bush is trying to close them just can't find enough barb wire.:thumbup1:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Now red I do believe BJ Bill was the one who said it was good to open our borders. Bush is trying to close them just can't find enough barb wire.:thumbup1:
Bush is wasting our money by fencing the border. Hes letting them drive right in on our freeways! Maybe his advisors are the same ie guys we have!

satellitedriver

BJ Bill,
got to love it.
I am about to rebuild the fench around my land this fall. 5100ft of 4 strand barbed wire. I will donated it to the cause.
The only problem I have is that some of it is rusty.
This may be a problem.
Someone sneaking into our country may get tetenus(sp) from my rusty wire. They then will get full medical treatment for their infliction at the expense of Texas tax payers.
In the mean time ,my land taxes will go up because I made improvements on my land by building a new fence.
It comes down to me improving what I own and can control or just buy more ammo.
PAX

tieguy

Banned

No need to worry Red the democrats your union supports will take those same illegal alliens and give them citizenship so they are no longer illegal. They will then educate them so they are no longer untrained. They will then help them buy a nice new well maintained truck so that they are no longer a hazard to you on the road.

One of the great ironies of democratic politics they welcome the illegal immigrant with open arms while wanting to close the border to those who have jobs and want to drive across our borders to deliver their goods.

Pollocknbrown

BJ Bill,
got to love it.
I am about to rebuild the fench around my land this fall. 5100ft of 4 strand barbed wire. I will donated it to the cause.
The only problem I have is that some of it is rusty.
This may be a problem.
Someone sneaking into our country may get tetenus(sp) from my rusty wire. They then will get full medical treatment for their infliction at the expense of Texas tax payers.
In the mean time ,my land taxes will go up because I made improvements on my land by building a new fence.
It comes down to me improving what I own and can control or just buy more ammo.
PAX

you lining your property with machine gun nests with guards at watch 24/7 also with them bullets?