Aramark UPS socks 1 pair or 6 pk?

Ex-FedEx-traitor

So when you order the socks that are labeled 6 pack are you receiving 6 pairs? Or are you receiving one pair? Or are you receiving 6 socks aka 3 pairs? Idk I heard they are expensive aka 10.50-12.50 a pair? But the website leads you to believe its 6 pairs... we gotta class action or what?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So when you order the socks that are labeled 6 pack are you receiving 6 pairs? Or are you receiving one pair? Or are you receiving 6 socks aka 3 pairs? Idk I heard they are expensive aka 10.50-12.50 a pair? But the website leads you to believe its 6 pairs... we gotta class action or what?
Mine were like 20 something bucks for a 6 pack of each....compared to twin hill that’s crack prices

You're getting six pairs It have the price then twin hills

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What’s the website and login?

Screenshot_20200523-070705.png