Are grievance checks public knowledge in our union?

Brownt10

Did you file a grievance? Did he tell you if won yours? If you didn’t, did he tell you why if you didn’t file a grievance that’s your fault. If the reason doesn’t line up with the contract, call his boss, the president of the local. Or file labor charges. If you’re stewards are voted in start a petition to remove them if they’re so awful to everyone shouldn’t be too hard.
It is in a building that majority don’t care. We have a lack of presence in this building as far as BA go. When he does come in he’s laughing and joking w/ the same management that screws people over.

542thruNthru

Find out if the stewards are only hooking up their “boys”

What’s wrong w/ that?
Hooking up their boys?
Exactly but the ones crying about why I want to know are prob the same company boys getting hooked up. If they knew someone else was making way more in grievance checks & never defending the contract they’d be the first to cry
How is someone that files grievances on the company a company boy?

Thebrownblob

You recited a union pledge as if it means anything lol. Next you’re going to tell me politicians take an oath therefore we should trust them. Man I can tell this is the only thing you have ever done w/ your life. Probably one of those low self esteem dudes that wears your local shirt wherever you go
Of course. Still going to complain and not do anything? That’s what I figured. Probably one of those low self-esteem’s guys who allow people to push them around. And they’re helpless to do anything about it. 🤷‍♂️

Thebrownblob

It is in a building that majority don’t care. We have a lack of presence in this building as far as BA go. When he does come in he’s laughing and joking w/ the same management that screws people over.
So you didn’t file a grievance? OK I think we’re done here. And did it ever occur to you that may be the majority Just think you’re a little bit of a whiner? I don’t know I’m just guessing sounds like you’re the only one having these problems no one else cares. Or they are satisfied.

Last edited: