Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

upschuck

I doubted it since it was something I read in a news article. I looked at UPS's website and it didn't say anything about ID being required. I know sometimes individual wine shippers will require ID, but I presume the wine shipper in this case did not, as it was delivered to someone else a month ago with no ID requested.
If that is they only thing you are going on, then you are reaching, and seeing what you want to see.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
being female and being a truck driver makes me a lesbian, right?

that is what 90% of upsers and the general public thinks.

also being a stripper and being around beautiful women probably means I'm gay too. almost everyone thinks strippers hate men.

i'll just leave it up to your imaginations. my ol man is a big ol caveman biker type. all man. but he's disabled.

I also spend a lot of my free time with my best friend Candy.:-):-):-)

Indecisi0n

Order a signature required package. When he knocks on the door , answer it but tuck your arms in your shirt. Have the door already open. When he asks for you to sign tell him you lost both your arms and now you use your penis to sign for packages. Then ask him if he can help you.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Order a signature required package. When he knocks on the door , answer it but tuck your arms in your shirt. Have the door already open. When he asks for you to sign tell him you lost both your arms and now you use your penis to sign for packages. Then ask him if he can help you.
Have you done this before? lol.;)

wayfair

swollen member

at-cvs-and-the-penis-broke-54379.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
being female and being a truck driver makes me a lesbian, right?

that is what 90% of upsers and the general public thinks.

also being a stripper and being around beautiful women probably means I'm gay too. almost everyone thinks strippers hate men.

i'll just leave it up to your imaginations. my ol man is a big ol caveman biker type. all man. but he's disabled.

I also spend a lot of my free time with my best friend Candy.:-):-):-)
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1433788845.263673.jpg

Party On!!

Difficult?

I really do want to go for it, I am just afraid of the consequences of it backfiring, which is why I am trying to learn about this from people familiar with UPS.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Difficult?

I really do want to go for it, I am just afraid of the consequences of it backfiring, which is why I am trying to learn about this from people familiar with UPS.
Seeing him in the grocery store on his off time...as you claim you have, would have been a better time to try to strike up a conversation with him, as opposed to while he's working.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Difficult?

Listen, do you think I ever worry about something like backfire? No. Man, woman, gay, straight, bi, doesn't matter. I objectify everyone and if they have a great ass, I'm going to let them know about it. And if it sends some kind of message, then it's a win - win. If they get mad, then I duck the incoming slap/punch.