Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

Returntosender

I totally see your point, but I wouldn't even be pursuing him if I didn't think he might be into guys and, due to the asking for ID issue, into me.
e3b2f857-b0e7-41d4-b8d5-86ebf0ec5214_zpsvwxg6mvg.png

Screenshot_2015-05-29-22-32-59-1_zpspwo590th.png

Difficult?

I really do want to go for it, I am just afraid of the consequences of it backfiring, which is why I am trying to learn about this from people familiar with UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:

clean hairy

Listen, do you think I ever worry about something like backfire? No. Man, woman, gay, straight, bi, doesn't matter. I objectify everyone and if they have a great ass, I'm going to let them know about it. And if it sends some kind of message, then it's a win - win. If they get mad, then I duck the incoming slap/punch.
And how do you duck a low punch to the Gentlemans Sausage?

clean hairy

Imagine the fun if OP ever gets the hots for a Cop that gives him a Ticket, and he is trying to come on to the Cop while the Cop is at work!

newfie

I am very attracted to the regular UPS driver of my area. In fact, I find myself thinking about him very often. I don't know for sure whether he is gay, but I don't think he is married since I don't see a wedding ring and I once saw him alone at the grocery store on the weekend.

My questions to current and former UPS drivers: Do you think I should attempt to get something started with my driver? I should note that I live down a long driveway where neighbors wouldn't be able to see anything. Also, if I (someone able-bodied who can drive in order to send off a package) scheduled an on-call pickup at my home and brought the package out while not wearing a shirt, do you think it would be obvious what was going on?

Also, what is the policy with checking ID for 'adult signature required' deliveries when it is wine? I ask because the same driver got my sister (whom everyone says looks young for her age) to sign for it without checking ID, but then the following time the wine got delivered, I signed for it and the driver requested my ID, but yet I rarely ever get carded in liquor stores.

Any info would be appreciated.

hopefully you don't need pickup instructions from the people here. Invite him to dinner see what happens.