Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Listen, do you think I ever worry about something like backfire? No. Man, woman, gay, straight, bi, doesn't matter. I objectify everyone and if they have a great ass, I'm going to let them know about it. And if it sends some kind of message, then it's a win - win. If they get mad, then I duck the incoming slap/punch.
Do the trannys hit hard?

Listen, do you think I ever worry about something like backfire? No. Man, woman, gay, straight, bi, doesn't matter. I objectify everyone and if they have a great ass, I'm going to let them know about it. And if it sends some kind of message, then it's a win - win. If they get mad, then I duck the incoming slap/punch.
I am thinking your post is sarcastic, as you would obviously have been fired by now if you really acted that way.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I am thinking your post is sarcastic, as you would obviously have been fired by now if you really acted that way.
I am serious. As difficult as it is, I refrain myself while working so it's never been an issue there. But as soon as I punch out, no one is safe.

Johney

If you want to avoid this, or getting punched in the face you might want to ask a totally innocuous question such as.... I don't get out often and I know UPS drivers know where everything is. Have you heard of a gay bar in town?

That way you're letting him know you're gay but not putting him on the spot.
No I don't think so. If some guy I delivered to came up and asked me that the first thing I'd think is he thinks I'm gay. What did I do to give him that Idea? I wouldn't have any idea where the local gay bar is.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No I don't think so. If some guy I delivered to came up and asked me that the first thing I'd think is he thinks I'm gay. What did I do to give him that Idea? I wouldn't have any idea where the local gay bar is.
I know where my local one is.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Fair enough. Am I really 'coming out of nowhere' with this one though? http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950213&slug=2104729

Come on rainbow, you can normally tell with a dude if hes gay or not just sayin, pretty easy really lol
images-13.jpeg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
As a married straight male, if I had a woman hit on me while I was on my route, I would be uncomfortable. Having those types of entanglements at work is just asking for problems. If you are going to hit on your driver, do it when he is away from work. Also, don't read to much into the "id" issue. We get what we call "flavors of the week" where they check certain methods and rules they expect us to follow.