Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
OP if this is a serious sincere thread I would recommend the following:
Don't hit on the guy while he's on duty. If you have reason to believe he is gay then there is a place and a time and it's not when he's in the clock. You say you see him around town like at the store...If you think he's gay and interested that would be the time. If you aren't sure he's gay and possibly interested it could make the guy really uncomfortable.

Don't hit on the guy while he's on duty. If you have reason to believe he is gay then there is a place and a time and it's not when he's in the clock. You say you see him around town like at the store...If you think he's gay and interested that would be the time. If you aren't sure he's gay and possibly interested it could make the guy really uncomfortable.
He lives on your route. Sexy.

Indecisi0n

I think he prefers him on the clock.

wayfair

swollen member

seriously....

post an add in your local craigslist "missed connections" thread, maybe you'll get lucky.. lol

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Follow him to the liquor department. If he buys grapefruit shandy, you're good.

SCV good to go sir.

I like how everyone is concerned about this driver's comfort level for two reasons.

1) Pretty sure this driver's own management team doesn't even come close to being as sympathetic as the individuals in this topic.
2) Any one that drives knows what type of :censored2: we have to put up with. This job will give you nerves of steel and for some reason, this driver is going to get uncomfortable because a guy hit on him? Pretty sure if he's been at this gig long enough, it won't be the first time. The guy is a UPS driver, not a tender little flower, lol.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This thread is interesting to me because I always assumed that gay people had really accurate gaydar. Apparently my assumption was wrong. So much for assumptions.

To the OP: you only live once. Just ask the guy. He will either say yes or he will say no. If he has a problem with the fact that you are gay, thats his homophobia to deal with.