Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

BrownArmy

I'm always amazed at the threads that blow up...

I'm hetero and married, but even if I was gay and single, I wouldn't be messing around on the clock, or on break for that matter, while still in charge of the big brown truck.

Sorry to say, you're either going to have to be a little more forward with your UPS driver when you see him next, so you can get a date, or you're going to have to see him again around town when he's off the clock.

Either way, you're going to have to make some sort of move.

I've been hit on by members of my sex while working, and (for me) it's exactly the same as being hit on by members of the opposite sex. It's flattering, but ultimately, I'm going home to my wife.

I just say, 'well, I'm not sure how my wife would feel about (x, y, z)'.

10 point

I'm hetero and married, but even if I was gay and single, I wouldn't be messing around on the clock, or on break for that matter, while still in charge of the big brown truck.

Sorry to say, you're either going to have to be a little more forward with your UPS driver when you see him next, so you can get a date, or you're going to have to see him again around town when he's off the clock.

I've been hit on by members of my sex while working, and (for me) it's exactly the same as being hit on by members of the opposite sex. It's flattering, but ultimately, I'm going home to my wife.

I just recite: Don't touch...leave area.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I remember a few years ago there was a guy poster who "liked" the UPS guys and had an avatar of a guy in his underwear. Anyone remember him?

We had a member a few years back named "Subways" that posted a similar topic.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I am very attracted to the regular UPS driver of my area. In fact, I find myself thinking about him very often. I don't know for sure whether he is gay, but I don't think he is married since I don't see a wedding ring and I once saw him alone at the grocery store on the weekend.

My questions to current and former UPS drivers: Do you think I should attempt to get something started with my driver? I should note that I live down a long driveway where neighbors wouldn't be able to see anything. Also, if I (someone able-bodied who can drive in order to send off a package) scheduled an on-call pickup at my home and brought the package out while not wearing a shirt, do you think it would be obvious what was going on?

Also, what is the policy with checking ID for 'adult signature required' deliveries when it is wine? I ask because the same driver got my sister (whom everyone says looks young for her age) to sign for it without checking ID, but then the following time the wine got delivered, I signed for it and the driver requested my ID, but yet I rarely ever get carded in liquor stores.

Any info would be appreciated.

I don't wear my wedding ring. I have been to the store by myself. I have been down a long driveway. Uh oh........

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Check out his socks. If they're all stretched out, faded and sagging at the ankles, then that's a green light and you're good to go. Also, tribal tattoos and a big 'ol diad pouch are positive signs, too. Lmao

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I am very attracted to the regular UPS driver of my area. In fact, I find myself thinking about him very often. I don't know for sure whether he is gay, but I don't think he is married since I don't see a wedding ring and I once saw him alone at the grocery store on the weekend.

My questions to current and former UPS drivers: Do you think I should attempt to get something started with my driver? I should note that I live down a long driveway where neighbors wouldn't be able to see anything. Also, if I (someone able-bodied who can drive in order to send off a package) scheduled an on-call pickup at my home and brought the package out while not wearing a shirt, do you think it would be obvious what was going on?

Also, what is the policy with checking ID for 'adult signature required' deliveries when it is wine? I ask because the same driver got my sister (whom everyone says looks young for her age) to sign for it without checking ID, but then the following time the wine got delivered, I signed for it and the driver requested my ID, but yet I rarely ever get carded in liquor stores.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks for your response. I know that some straight men would politely decline and go on with their lives. I just wouldn't want to make this driver uncomfortable. However, I should note that I may be moving within the next several months, so if I came onto him and he said no, awkwardness wouldn't really have to be a problem in the future, as we wouldn't have to see each other. I just don't want to move and then feel as though I missed my chance because I was too timid.

But anyway, thanks for taking my post seriously.

TUT

I find it amazing someone would come here to get advice on how to pick someone up. Oh and by the way congratulations, your gay, you didn't have to tell us that, irrelevant. Pickup's are pickups for any type "How do I get someone to really like me?", since the beginning of time. Probably troll.

undies

I totally see your point, but I wouldn't even be pursuing him if I didn't think he might be into guys and, due to the asking for ID issue, into me.

If your sister is cute, he may have just let it slide. Then again...asking a cute girl for her ID seems like a good way to extend the interaction!