Are the stories actually true about UPS drivers having sex on the job?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am very attracted to the regular UPS driver of my area. In fact, I find myself thinking about him very often. I don't know for sure whether he is gay, but I don't think he is married since I don't see a wedding ring and I once saw him alone at the grocery store on the weekend.

My questions to current and former UPS drivers: Do you think I should attempt to get something started with my driver? I should note that I live down a long driveway where neighbors wouldn't be able to see anything. Also, if I (someone able-bodied who can drive in order to send off a package) scheduled an on-call pickup at my home and brought the package out while not wearing a shirt, do you think it would be obvious what was going on?

Also, what is the policy with checking ID for 'adult signature required' deliveries when it is wine? I ask because the same driver got my sister (whom everyone says looks young for her age) to sign for it without checking ID, but then the following time the wine got delivered, I signed for it and the driver requested my ID, but yet I rarely ever get carded in liquor stores.

Any info would be appreciated.

The most popular post of the day ... so far.

Indecisi0n

When you saw him in the supermarket was he eating on of these:

o76ljm.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Next time you are expecting a delivery, answer the door in a pair of your sexiest assless chaps, and ask the driver if they make your :censored2: look big. You'll know pretty quickly if he's into you.

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT
I am very attracted to the regular UPS driver of my area. In fact, I find myself thinking about him very often. I don't know for sure whether he is gay, but I don't think he is married since I don't see a wedding ring and I once saw him alone at the grocery store on the weekend.

My questions to current and former UPS drivers: Do you think I should attempt to get something started with my driver? I should note that I live down a long driveway where neighbors wouldn't be able to see anything. Also, if I (someone able-bodied who can drive in order to send off a package) scheduled an on-call pickup at my home and brought the package out while not wearing a shirt, do you think it would be obvious what was going on?

Also, what is the policy with checking ID for 'adult signature required' deliveries when it is wine? I ask because the same driver got my sister (whom everyone says looks young for her age) to sign for it without checking ID, but then the following time the wine got delivered, I signed for it and the driver requested my ID, but yet I rarely ever get carded in liquor stores.

Just come out and tell him, you wanna. Pretty straight forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

10 point

Are you located in UpstateNewYork?

10 point

No I don't think so. If some guy I delivered to came up and asked me that the first thing I'd think is he thinks I'm gay. What did I do to give him that Idea? I wouldn't have any idea where the local gay bar is.
I think the appropriate come back question may be "Do you know what the fine and court costs are for solicitation?".
The pendulum swings both ways.