Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

P

pickup

I'm sorry you're not feeling well tieguy but my lieutenant won't get off my case. When you are feeling a bit better, I may stop by and ask a few more questions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow, Tie!! That's some adventure you've been on. Hope you are feeling stronger each day.

That's truly a life changing event and I hope you both are staying strong.
Get well quick and you are in my prayers.

wkmac

Neither the original poster (try it your self) or Moderators have the power to cause what happened here.
I wonder if some super sleuth hacker has taken over this site and did this?

I'm really concerned about this ... I'm going to report this to Cheryl. This does not look good ... supernatural happenings right before Halloween.

First and of the most importance:

Tie, get well and get back to health. All things aside, that and family are the most important thing anyway! On a chuckle note, does this mean you miss peak this year? Always look at life as glass half full!
:happy-very:

Seriously and all BS aside, get well and congrats on a vet in the family.

Hoax

Well Tie was about 12 hours to quick revealing the real truth and I never thought Tie and UPSSocks were the same because that's not his style. To much like what Susie would/DOES do so I knew it wasn't him.

However, I had seen this thread earlier and I did laugh at it because I was already convinced it wasn't Tie but I knew the thread needed something, that extra kick and realized it was theme music. I found something to hit the spot!

:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
thanks everyone I do appreciate it.

wkmac I think you're right I may miss peak completely. wow peak without the stress wonder what that is like.

More life changing experience is a good description.

I also have a new found appreciation for the real stars of the world, those in the medical profession. I still can't believe I went through that type of surgery and woke up with very little pain afterwards. In fact the pain was almost non existent. I've had percs prescribed all through and yet only took two the first week to help me get to sleep. My hats off to Doctor James ( jaime ) brown at University hospital and his staff for their wizardry.

over9five

Staff member
Tieguys doctor???!!!!!

jamesbrown.jpg

Tieguy hide under another name? Not on your life (or as it turns out his).

Tie our differences are wieldy in context and would never cause me to wish ill harm to you.
Here's wishing you a speedy recovery (post peak, why chance it) and return to the part of normal that you want.

reydluap

Tie, The things we do to get out of peak........ Seriously though, Get Well.

But if this life changing experience is going to make you all mushy and nice, BC is never going to be the same. LOL!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
thanks everyone I do appreciate it.

wkmac I think you're right I may miss peak completely. wow peak without the stress wonder what that is like.

More life changing experience is a good description.

I also have a new found appreciation for the real stars of the world, those in the medical profession. I still can't believe I went through that type of surgery and woke up with very little pain afterwards. In fact the pain was almost non existent. I've had percs prescribed all through and yet only took two the first week to help me get to sleep. My hats off to Doctor James ( jaime ) brown at University hospital and his staff for their wizardry.

Tie

I always knew you had a heart!

AJ

raceanoncr

Tie, sorry to hear of problems and hopes for best recovery. Bright side? Well, you already said you might miss peak. Midwest hit with bunches of snow yesterday creating, as you know, havoc with feeder dept.

Get well soon.

Race

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Wow, Ive been out of it, fighting on other fronts, so I delved into this post to see what the hell.................
I am so happy you are alive and well. Not having been through it but being with my husband father and brother through these things, I know. And like you they lived and there is a reason for that. I saved the PM you sent me when I was living it, and I hold that and many other thoughts you have sent me close to my heart.
Speaking of hearts, rest up, live to fight another day, choose your fights wisely. Stress is a big one, at UPS it cannot be avoided. BUT with your new life view, you will realize, Christmas comes, it goes, and its just a peak. Going through what you have its like a stray leaf on your lawn. Let it go, be well. The things that used to stress you, laugh at them, dont let people piss you off, when they do, walk away. your life is too important. Dont sweat the small stuff.
My husband also sends you his prayers, as he also read the posts you sent to us during his life changing experience. I love ya man. Stay strong, and yes, the doctors are the heroes.
Imagine replacing the head in a motor while it is running, yup, they are the best at what they do, Simply unbelievable.
God Bless

wkmac

Having learned of Tie's experience, I remembered back several weeks to an article I read in the british press that I found fascinating about how many parts of the body renew themselves. Here's the part about the heart which ironically also renews itself as well.

Until recently it was thought the heart couldn't renew itself. However, a study at New York Medical College found it is actually dotted with stem cells that constantly rejuvenate it - at least three or four times over a lifetime, say the researchers.

Here's a link to the whole article.

It's truly amazing what we're learning everyday about the human body and how it works!

P

pickup

Good thing you missed that golden opportunity, pickup.
Diagnosis without full examination is malpractice.
Tie,
Damn the luck,
There is nothing like a near death experience to awaken one to the beauty, and fragility, of life.
I truly hope that you heal swiftly and completely.
Life is not measured in years, it is measured in those rare moments when you love and know you are loved.
Best Regards,
Steve

a diagnosis is di as two , agnosis- don't know . A diagnosis occurs when you go to a doctor and now two people don't know what is going on - you and the doctor.

I would still place the bet if the answer could truly be verified

I looked at when upssocks was born: 09/16

on the same day, tieguy posted in the "Dear Soberups" thread about a post he made "follow his lead and a post a response adopting his exact style"
Tie was pissed off . Enter upssocks who adopts what he perceives to be the exact style of soberups :only the diametrical opposite.

dates of posts

Tie guy ----------------------------- ups socks

9-16 - 2 ------------------------------ 9/16 -1

9/17 - 4 --------------------------------

9/18 - 8 -------------------------------

9/19 - 40 (or 30 , lost count)---------------------

---------------------------------------------9/22 -1

---------------------------------------------9/23 -3

---------------------------------------------9/24 -4

---------------------------------------------9/25 -9

---------------------------------------------9/26 -2

---------------------------------------------9/27 -2

9/30 - 2------------------------------------9/30 -3

(note:both took off 9/28 and 9/29 and both came back on same day.)

10/01 12

10/02 16

10/03 -8 ----------------------------------10-03 -1

after 10/03, tieguy was not heard from until recently in response to this thread while upssocks racked up the majority of his posts in tieguy's absence although it looks like he took about a week off but came back with a vengeance

the above (for the most part)looks like the documentation of when the individual members of a wrestling tag team enter the ring. Just like jeckyll and hyde, it looks like the transformation took hold permanently on 10/03

When upssocks started razzing another poster about his grammar, I said to myself "let me find his little grammar faults" And I really couldn't , he was a tough cookie to crack . The style was hauntingly familiar, very akin to when tieguy goes on a rant.(and I was not the only one to notice this).

That is when I said, let me see the posting history of the two and that is what I got.

You come to your own conclusions

As dilligaf pointed out, there was not a flat out denial from tieguy.

Am I a bad guy by doing this?Lois Lane may have been a pain in the arse in the old superman show when she repeatedly pointed out that Superman and Clark Kent were never around at the same time and she got ridiculed but she was right. Go ahead negative rep me. Drop your fantasy football sheets and your postings for your christmas family newletters to post about how I am wasting my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

pickup, here is a new avatar for you :

images

No, I like your consistency ! :)

I sent some posts from both entities to the syntax analysis unit of the friend.b.i .They will run some mathematical algorithm tests to determine if they are of the same person. When I get the results back, I'll share them:wink2: