Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

P

pickup

I actually knew that satellite, I was playing a game with the word: DIsecting it in a different way to make my awkward point

DS

Fenderbender
Tie, I wrote this thread off as a bunch of crap and just tonight read about your recent surgery.NOW are you ready to be a scientologist?
Maybe they'll send you back to pkg,a little exercise to keep you nimble.:knockedout:
Really though,I empathise with you and your ordeal,and hope you are feeling better.Relax and regenerate.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, I wrote this thread off as a bunch of crap and just tonight read about your recent surgery.NOW are you ready to be a scientologist?
Maybe they'll send you back to pkg,a little exercise to keep you nimble.:knockedout:
Really though,I empathise with you and your ordeal,and hope you are feeling better.Relax and regenerate.

thanks , I might be ready for package once I get my strength back. I've dropped some weight going through this ordeal. looking pretty lean right now.:happy-very:

satellitedriver

I actually knew that satellite, I was playing a game with the word: DIsecting:dissapointed: it in a different way to make my awkward point
I knew that you knew,
but then,
your point went askew.

You bet and did not win.
We all just want TieGuy to be healthy again.

I will not dissect your misspelling of dissect. :wink2:

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Originally Posted by pickup
a diagnosis is di as two , agnosis- don't know . A diagnosis occurs when you go to a doctor and now two people don't know what is going on - you and the doctor-Sorry for the cut and paste to explain the meaning of diagnosis. It just saves typing.
Diagnosis (Greek: διάγνωση, from δια dia- "apart-split", and γνώση gnosi "to learn, knowledge") is the identification of the nature of anything, either by process of elimination or other analytical methods. Diagnosis is used in many different disciplines, with slightly different implementations on the application of logic and experience to determine the cause and effect relationships.

I would still place the bet if the answer could truly be verified
And, you would still lose that bet.
I have watched every Columbo episode, and sir, you are no Columbo.

please get in your package car and leave the building, I have not had enough coffee to deal with this.....LOL and you my friend win the award for the best post of the day!! Happy Halloween!!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I hate to disagree with everyone but... I never had any problems with Tie I may not have agreed but I never had any problems with him and I have seen him on the ff site too not just on bc. When socks slammed the hourlies as scum, I gave him neg reps and said something like if you mean it you are an idiot. I got a message back from socks, saying "I mean it, you are an idiot shut up"... I'm pretty sure tie would not have said that to me, I think he would have ignored the comment I made and not sent me that kind of message...

I agree with you...From what I've seen Tie doesnt resort to name calling

P

pickup

I believe it is Wadsworth.

I checked before I posted that retort , it is is Wordsworth.

taken from wikipedia:

William Wordsworth (7 April 1770 – 23 April 1850) was a major English Romantic poet who, with Samuel Taylor Coleridge, helped to launch the Romantic Age in English literature with the 1798 joint publication Lyrical Ballads.

You might be thinking about Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Gee , what else might I be right about?

P

pickup

I'm back to my first love: proving that the kennedy assassination didn't happen the way the warren commission said it did:

John friend. Kennedy Assassination 16mm Original - Driver shooting at Kennedy!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's amazing how raw that wound is after these many years. Most of the people involved in that day are dead or close to it. I don't think we will ever know the truth.

It's one of those events that you remember where you were when it happened.