Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

P

pickup

Free time much?

when you don't have a television, you would be surprised at how much free time one has

no kids so I don't have my attention span broken every three seconds and no wife so I won't be linoleum shopping at the home depot this weekend because the missus is not satisfied with the kitchen floor anymore

I normally spend my free time researching the inconsistencies in the j.friend.k. assassination plot but I decided to take a break

Maybe it is Tieguy demonstrating how boorish, ignorant and dimwitted all the management bashers sound.
Or demonstrating how boorish and ridiculous the management defenders sound. Think about it, all managers aren't good guys/gals anymore than all hourly are. To bash all management or all hourly in the prosecution of the ones we personally know is pretty infantile.

I admit I haven't read much that socks posted but, I'm sure I would read them in the same light that I read Tie's.

tieguy

Banned
When upssocks started razzing another poster about his grammar, I said to myself "let me find his little grammar faults" And I really couldn't , he was a tough cookie to crack . The style was hauntingly familiar, very akin to when tieguy goes on a rant.(and I was not the only one to notice this).

You come to your own conclusions

this would probably settle the point for me. I believe internet posting on a messsage board gives me a license to abuse the spelling and the intended grammatical format of the english language. I have recieved a lot of of grief over this point over the years but I generally don't bring up someone else's abuse of the english language unless its unreadable.

I didn't realize a denial was required. I have not posted as socks or under any other ID here. I'm sure the mods can research the ip addresses and see the location of mine and socks and see they are not the same. This kind of BS is why I have stayed away from this site. hope that settles it.

tieguy

Banned
As dilligaf pointed out, there was not a flat out denial from tieguy.

Ah heck why fight it. Socks and I are one and the same. the differences you saw in posting styles was from me posting from the operating room table while being under the gas.:peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Having learned of Tie's experience, I remembered back several weeks to an article I read in the british press that I found fascinating about how many parts of the body renew themselves. Here's the part about the heart which ironically also renews itself as well.

Here's a link to the whole article.

It's truly amazing what we're learning everyday about the human body and how it works!
I truly believe this. My husbands cardo told him his heart is 2xs as strong as it was 9 months ago. I thought it would be all downhill, and it is not. The body and recovery, it is awesome.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I've been out of the game since mid September. moved my daughter into vet school. came back and came down with a staph infection that took weeks to diagnose as part of a medical condition known as endocarditis. Basically the infection attacked my aortic heart valve. Resulted in open heart surgery and my valve getting replaced. I'm now in the convalescence stage of post op sitting at home and staring at the walls and trying to rebuild my strength. Its been a hell of a journey this past month and one I did not see coming. I've always been the type that never saw a doctor and went eighteen years since my last sick day. This little adventure has put me in touch with my own mortality and again given me reason to appreciate my one and only wife and the the enormous help she has been to me as I went through this and the tremendous help she has been as I go through recovery.

God bless you, your wife and your daughter! Nothing but a full recovery is in order as we look forward to a full strength Tieguy returning in all his vigor!:peaceful: Your adventure as you put it is most definitely a life changing event; you've survived and will be stronger as a result.

You know what they say...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

mbcn406l.jpg

By all accounts your wife had a little more compassion!:happy-very:

May you get to skip peak this year and spend time with your family over the holidays recovering to full strength!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Or demonstrating how boorish and ridiculous the management defenders sound. Think about it, all managers aren't good guys/gals anymore than all hourly are. To bash all management or all hourly in the prosecution of the ones we personally know is pretty infantile.

In full agreement ... could not have said it better myself.

For the most part, I ignore both sides ... but sometimes I find the posts witty and funny. I do enjoy sarcasm.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I didn't realize a denial was required. I have not posted as socks or under any other ID here. I'm sure the mods can research the ip addresses and see the location of mine and socks and see they are not the same. This kind of BS is why I have stayed away from this site. hope that settles it.
Good enough for me, Tie. Please don't stay away though. Just cause you and I don't see eye to eye doesn't mean that I don't enjoy reading your posts from time to time. :peaceful: Get well.

satellitedriver

a diagnosis is di as two , agnosis- don't know . A diagnosis occurs when you go to a doctor and now two people don't know what is going on - you and the doctor-Sorry for the cut and paste to explain the meaning of diagnosis. It just saves typing.
Diagnosis
(Greek: διάγνωση, from δια dia- "apart-split", and γνώση gnosi "to learn, knowledge") is the identification of the nature of anything, either by process of elimination or other analytical methods. Diagnosis is used in many different disciplines, with slightly different implementations on the application of logic and experience to determine the cause and effect relationships.

I would still place the bet if the answer could truly be verified
And, you would still lose that bet.
I have watched every Columbo episode, and sir, you are no Columbo.
:funny:

P

pickup

Ah heck why fight it. Socks and I are one and the same. the differences you saw in posting styles was from me posting from the operating room table while being under the gas.:peaceful:

Thank you, Tie. I am vindicated