Are UPSers doing OK $ wise? Suggestions?

Up In Smoke

I went to the store and got vine tomatoes for $.79/lb, asparagus $2.49/lb, 5lb baby reds $2.99, 10 grain wheat bread for $2.49, 18 pack Bud products $11.49, baby back ribs $2.99/lb, certified Black Angus porterhouse $6.77/lb, bacon $3.99/lb. boxes of General Mills cereal $1.49 each. The only items that I noticed still elevated was milk, butter and eggs. Everything else was reasonable. Then I went around the corner and filled up @ $2.77/gal diesel with my points card.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All those free money checks people thought were so great is long gone by now with these prices. All that free stuff and Biden's war on fossil fuels is costing us big time!

qdg2

Fuel down here about .50

I think twice before I just hop across town in my friend-150. Never used to. Those plus $100 fill ups.......

I went to the hardware store and bought some random nuts and washers.......farm stuff.......$buck a piece.

Non liberal

I went to the store and got vine tomatoes for $.79/lb, asparagus $2.49/lb, 5lb baby reds $2.99, 10 grain wheat bread for $2.49, 18 pack Bud products $11.49, baby back ribs $2.99/lb, certified Black Angus porterhouse $6.77/lb, bacon $3.99/lb. boxes of General Mills cereal $1.49 each. The only items that I noticed still elevated was milk, butter and eggs. Everything else was reasonable. Then I went around the corner and filled up @ $2.77/gal diesel with my points card.
Wow, wish I lived where you do. Everything in my part of the country is still up

Brownsocks

Just a dog
My wife calls bull:censored2:.

Brownwind

I ate as much free food as I can find on my route. Save me a lot of money at the grocery store
That’s funny you mentioned this. I literally brought home a full bag of vegetables from my route. Can’t believe how generous my customers are. I love Friday when I get free beer. Sometimes I score the good stuff other times it’s blah..