Are we doing Sat. air tomorrow?

PT Car Washer

Hub employees that only drive on Saturdays. My use of the term PT driver was referring solely to cover drivers.
That makes since. Only PT air exception drivers/Saturday Air are allowed to work on Saturdays. Trying to hold down the OT. Unfortunately in my building that is no longer possible. We have to use either Art 22.3's or FT drivers almost every Saturday. Had a Saturday Air driver intent sheet posted two weeks ago and one person has signed.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That makes since. Only PT air exception drivers/Saturday Air are allowed to work on Saturdays. Trying to hold down the OT. Unfortunately in my building that is no longer possible. We have to use either Art 22.3's or FT drivers almost every Saturday. Had a Saturday Air driver intent sheet posted two weeks ago and one person has signed.
It's interesting to see the difference in centers. Our AM air drivers work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule. Shuttle Tuesday-Friday and deliver Saturdays. Only time we need to use 22.3 or FTers is when one is on vacation or it's a heavy Saturday such as Mother's Day and peak.

SCV good to go sir.

We haven't had the intent sheet yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if we have it after today.

PT Car Washer

It's interesting to see the difference in centers. Our AM air drivers work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule. Shuttle Tuesday-Friday and deliver Saturdays. Only time we need to use 22.3 or FTers is when one is on vacation or it's a heavy Saturday such as Mother's Day and peak.
Our AM Air drivers are Art 22.3 Preload/AM Air driver. We will use them on Saturday at OT rate but only one signs up and then infrequently. Years ago you had to have a lot of PT seniority to be considered to work Saturday Air.

Anthonysg0113

I'm a FT driver, and I drove today also. We had a lot of Amazon. I wonder if Amazon is eating that xtra Sat Air charge? Mine just looked like books.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm a FT driver, and I drove today also. We had a lot of Amazon. I wonder if Amazon is eating that xtra Sat Air charge? Mine just looked like books.
They do charge extra. I got some stuff Saturday delivery today and I did pay more than if I wanted it Next Day for Monday delivery. But still, it was 8.99. I'll eat that and get my stuff a few days early