Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why does none of this surprise me about you wilberforce?

I feel DIDO and Newfie probably have sad stories about their inability to exist in society as well
Does your wife know you posted pictures of her on here?

Does she know I posted those pictures on 4chan?

Does she know what kind of degenerates looked at those pictures while doing you know what?

Is that the way you treat your family members?

I feel sorry for you and your family.

wilberforce15

You're making this too complicated. Does everyone ask you everyday what you think of the sex and gender issue? I think you had a bad day and need to go to bed.

Liberals desperately want to call things "complicated." Or then say I'm making it too "complicated."

There is nothing complicated here.

A woman is a woman no matter what a knife does to her. A man is a man no matter what a knife does to him.

And the mental disorders in a man or woman don't change it, either.

I will address people accurately, because I am not a liar.

It is actually quite simple. I just have real principles and value truth.

You're free to make it whatever you want.

Re-Raise

And here is why I feel free to call all of you unamerican, or anti-American.

There are things that matter more than my life, more than my job, more than my property, and more than anything else.

Simple truth is one of those things. I do not lie. I will not lie.

I especially will not lie just because someone threatens my money. I don't negotiate with terrorists. I will not engage in forced, false speech about a woman being a man or a man being a woman.

Real americans value things more than their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

The truth is one of those things.
Have you ever had empathy for the feelings of anyone else?

I would think it would be very difficult to be gay or trans and I don’t want to make their lives harder for them.

How tough is it to just care about another person?

wilberforce15

Have you ever had empathy for the feelings of anyone else?

I would think it would be very difficult to be gay or trans and I don’t want to make their lives harder for them.

How tough is it to just care about another person?

I do have empathy and care for them.

That's why i don't want their genitalia to be mutilated, and I don't want people to encourage their mental illness.

That's love.

Re-Raise

Does your wife know you posted pictures of her on here?

Does she know I posted those pictures on 4chan?

Does she know what kind of degenerates looked at those pictures while doing you know what?

Is that the way you treat your family members?

I feel sorry for you and your family.
Lol

I took that pic off her Facebook page! I’ve told her about a lot of you idiots.

Have you never seen a woman’s legs before clown?

Why would I care who jerks off thinking about my wife? I do anything I want to the real thing

bbsam

Staff member
And here is why I feel free to call all of you unamerican, or anti-American.

There are things that matter more than my life, more than my job, more than my property, and more than anything else.

Simple truth is one of those things. I do not lie. I will not lie.

I especially will not lie just because someone threatens my money. I don't negotiate with terrorists. I will not engage in forced, false speech about a woman being a man or a man being a woman.

Real americans value things more than their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

The truth is one of those things.
But you do lie! Every time you set foot in that workplace that allows an abomination to call itself a man! You just go along to get along. You know it’s wrong. You know it’s unAmerican and yet you show up every :censored2: day! You stay silent for what? A few bucks? What a Judas!

wilberforce15

But you do lie! Every time you set foot in that workplace that allows an abomination to call itself a man! You just go along to get along. You know it’s wrong. You know it’s unAmerican and yet you show up every * day! You stay silent for what? A few bucks? What a Judas!

I engage with business contracts with stupid and evil people and companies all the time. I just don't participate in their evil.

UPS and I are business partners. I sell my labor. And they buy it. I don't support them, like them, love them, or anything related to that. UPS can go up in flames (metaphorically!) and that would be fine by me. There is no partnership.

My loyalty and entanglement with UPS is roughly the same as I have with a vending machine. One side gives money. The other provides a service. That's it.