Are we seeing a trend?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everybody and everything that you don't like or don't understand is a conspiracy theory/theorist. If this comforts you then keep rolling.
I
Everybody and everything I don't like is a conspiracy? What a stupid thing to say.

Most people disagree with you that vaccines cause autism and fluoride in the water is a big conspiracy. It's common sense and basic science supported by research.

You're hilarious lol.

bacha29

The government botched Behenna's case and now the government seems to have botched SEAL Gallagher's case.

Makes you wonder who the enemy really is.

This is for all of you that have this "blind faith" in the government.

Members of Congress say video proves Navy SEAL Chief Eddie Gallagher is not guilty of killing ISIS fighter -
As was the case with many other conflicts enough time has now passed for the war crimes investigations to begin in earnest . Now are you surprised that accusations of misconduct are now surfacing?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Reading radical left wing manifestos from New York isn’t a priority in my life. If they don’t want me to read their :censored2: that’s fine with me.
tenor (13).gif

newfie

As was the case with many other conflicts enough time has now passed for the war crimes investigations to begin in earnest . Now are you surprised that accusations of misconduct are now surfacing?

I am surprised that accusations without merit are now surfacing.

trickpony1

I am surprised that accusations without merit are now surfacing.

There is no justice in the UCMJ when the government prosecutors and NCIS are corrupt and will stop at nothing to win. Now that their case is falling apart they are resorting to TARGETING key witnesses for the defense.

trickpony1

Most people disagree with you that vaccines cause autism and fluoride in the water is a big conspiracy. It's common sense and basic science supported by research.

It's common sense?...then why have some European countries stopped putting fluoride in their water? Is it because they have discovered there is an accumulative effect (there's that word again).

...or is it because their citizens are all smart enough to brush their teeth and practice good oral hygiene?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's common sense?...then why have some European countries stopped putting fluoride in their water? Is it because they have discovered there is an accumulative effect (there's that word again).

...or is it because their citizens are all smart enough to brush their teeth and practice good oral hygiene?
Good Lord you're ignorant.

Fact #13: Millions of people living in Europe are receiving the benefits of fluoride.
  • Fluoridated water reaches 12 million Europeans, mostly residents of Great Britain, Ireland and Spain. Fluoridated milk programs reach millions more people, mostly in Eastern Europe.
  • Salt fluoridation is the most widely used approach in Europe. In fact, at least 70 million Europeans consume fluoridated salt, and this method of fluoridation reaches most of the population in Germany and Switzerland. These two countries have among the lowest rates of tooth decay in all of Europe.
  • Technical challenges are a major reason why fluoridated water is not widespread in Europe. In France and Switzerland, for example, water fluoridation is logistically difficult because of the terrain and because there are tens of thousands of separate sources for drinking water. This is why Western Europe relies more on salt fluoridation, fluoride rinse programs and other means to get fluoride to the public.

trickpony1

Good Lord you're ignorant.

I must be.
The ingestion of fluoride because I'm too stupid to brush my teeth and practice good oral hygiene makes perfect sense.

The accumulative effects on other organs of the body never gets mentioned.

There is a growing subculture of kids ingesting laundry soap. They must know something I don't. Perhaps this idea will progress into drinking drain cleaner to cleanse the body. In small amounts it must be okay, right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I must be.
The ingestion of fluoride because I'm too stupid to brush my teeth and practice good oral hygiene makes perfect sense.

The accumulative effects on other organs of the body never gets mentioned.

There is a growing subculture of kids ingesting laundry soap. They must know something I don't. Perhaps this idea will progress into drinking drain cleaner to cleanse the body. In small amounts it must be okay, right?
Maybe we can go ahead and just make this a thread about your mental health.

You believe vaccines cause autism.
You believe fluoride in the water is poison.
You believe Obama is a secret Muslim born in Africa.

Do you believe 9/11 was an inside Job?
Do you believe chemtrails are a government conspiracy?
Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Just go ahead and put it all out there friend. Don't be scared, own your beliefs.

trickpony1

Nice deflection.
You be you in all your youthful splendor.
I'll be me in my aged, experienced and precautious nature.

Hopefully, at some point, you'll be able to tell when you're getting smoke blown up your pant leg.