Are you proud of America?

Are you proud of America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rickyb

1. Yes it has and I am willing to go to work to pursue my dream with the freedoms i have because of the constitution.
2. I dont see immigrants running to Canada in a hurry or any south American countries.
3.my analogy to religion was me saying the world is not perfect so stop bitching and move on with your life.
1. whatever. government doesnt even follow the constitution.
2. didnt you see all those mutants in Logan fleeing to canada?
3. if the world is not perfect, then just shutting up is not a reasonable response. thats our problem is people being obedient.

newfie

36725226_1728765470494384_8959020880004907008_n.jpg

rickyb

the poll on this page started out good with an only 60% approval of america, but it has since gone downhill.

as the empire fades, there will be more unhappy americans.

you can also view current poll results as a form of suppressing expectations. when you know little and have low expectations, you can settle for nothing.

Heavy Package

I proud to live in a country where I can work for such a smile*hole company like UPS. My American dream is to sweat my balls off all day making deliveries to people who can't afford nearly half the stuff they order all the while making me enjoy a comfortable life and wealthy retirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportello

Banned
I proud to live in a country where I can work for such a sh**hole company like UPS. My American dream is to sweat my balls off all day making deliveries to people who can't afford nearly half the stuff they order all the while making me enjoy a comfortable life and wealthy retirement.
I know many nearly broke, retired, drivers that thought the same. GLWT

El Correcto

god is dead
1. whatever. government doesnt even follow the constitution.
2. didnt you see all those mutants in Logan fleeing to canada?
3. if the world is not perfect, then just shutting up is not a reasonable response. thats our problem is people being obedient.
Hey Ricky, can you do me a favor and upload picture of how much Canada is taking out of your weekly check, for all that free and universal non sense?