Death to America at the Teamster Hall ?

vantexan

It almost lacks integrity as much as Israel calling what they are doing an act of self defense.
You're absolutely right. Israel should follow the model that Soros backed district attorneys are doing: arrest them, book them, turn them back out on the street. Doesn't matter what the perpetrator did or how the victims suffered. What matters is showing the perpetrator love. Eventually he'll see the error of his ways and change.

Thebrownblob

I didn’t read too carefully but in a quick read I find it lacks integrity to view your group as anti-war and then to applaud an act of war.

It almost lacks integrity as much as Israel calling what they are doing an act of self defense.
It lacks integrity to suggest I did that. I was pointing out irony.

Thebrownblob

Take a look at the house that you’re in charge of. There are certainly a lot of racist, anti-Semitic, hateful, and vulgar posts here.

Having a differing opinion is fine, being able to express it without vulgarity and hate and outright lies are another thing.
What about liars? You have a lot of experience in that department.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I didn’t read too carefully but in a quick read I find it lacks integrity to view your group as anti-war and then to applaud an act of war.

Thanks for your opinion, now GTF out of the way!