Death to America at the Teamster Hall ?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
That is not a good look on us.

It says the Teamsters hosted it. Did they actually, or did another group just rent out the space from them?
The meeting was in the basement of the locals hall. Whether they just rented or hosted perception is the rule Someone made a bad decision .It is all over the news . A very bad look .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did Tough Guy denounce the statement?

Hopefully Moose and Rocco pay the punk a visit.

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
spacer.png
TODAY'S ARTICLE THAT TEAMSTERS LOCAL 786 HOSTED A PRO-IRANIAN ACTIVIST RALLY IS FALSE AND DEFAMATORY
Be advised that I am an attorney representing Teamsters Local 786. The above referenced story that was published today is false and I demand that you take it down and print a retraction of it immediately. The facts are simple, Teamsters Local 786 is only a tenant in that building which is owned by a different Teamsters Local. Local 786 did not have anything to do with this event. The Owner of the building, Teamsters Local 705, is the one who authorized the event. My client has been the subject of harassment and other interruptions directly related to your false story. I will review your actions and advise my client of its rights to take legal action if you do not immediately take this story down and print a retraction.

Commercial Inside Release

Chicago just had a random shooting where 10 people were hit, including an eight year old, and a one year old with multiple hits to the abdomen.

I doubt anyone will notice some union hall argument.

Thebrownblob

Still, Teamsters are involved.

A lot of locals share one Union Hall, it’s probably just as likely that. Someone in charge of the facility. also rented the facility out for a meeting not even paying attention to what it was. I’m certain they’re getting an earful now. 😂

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Chicago just had a random shooting where 10 people were hit, including an eight year old, and a one year old with multiple hits to the abdomen.

I doubt anyone will notice some union hall argument.
You just hit the nail on the head .The current administration and the democrat minions in Democrat run cities doing nothing about the crime but will underwrite some stupid pro -hamas rally.

Wally

A lot of locals share one Union Hall, it’s probably just as likely that. Someone in charge of the facility. also rented the facility out for a meeting not even paying attention to what it was. I’m certain they’re getting an earful now. 😂
Easy to defuse the situation with a press conference.

Thebrownblob

These people are really confused L O L I wonder if they are aware I ran would put them in jail and probably have them put to death for the things they support and are? 😂

“The crowd, all wearing black N95s, erupts into applause. Someone in the back lowers their mask to send a celebratory whistle soaring throughout the room.

A woman in a hot pink gas mask, wielding a matching neon cane and dressed in a “Protect Trans Kids” t-shirt, throws her fist in the air. Nearby, a service poodle is taking a nap under the chair of his owner, who is wearing a leather harness over his t-shirt. Then the group that has joined here from cities across America—Seattle, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles—cheers and claps in celebration.”

Wally

These people are really confused L O L I wonder if they are aware I ran would put them in jail and probably have them put to death for the things they support and are? 😂

“The crowd, all wearing black N95s, erupts into applause. Someone in the back lowers their mask to send a celebratory whistle soaring throughout the room.

A woman in a hot pink gas mask, wielding a matching neon cane and dressed in a “Protect Trans Kids” t-shirt, throws her fist in the air. Nearby, a service poodle is taking a nap under the chair of his owner, who is wearing a leather harness over his t-shirt. Then the group that has joined here from cities across America—Seattle, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles—cheers and claps in celebration.”

Today's modern Democrat base, these folk.

Integrity

Binge Poster

I didn’t read too carefully but in a quick read I find it lacks integrity to view your group as anti-war and then to applaud an act of war.

It almost lacks integrity as much as Israel calling what they are doing an act of self defense.

Wally

I didn’t read too carefully but in a quick read I find it lacks integrity to view your group as anti-war and then to applaud an act of war.

It almost lacks integrity as much as Israel calling what they are doing an act of self defense.
Israel didn't start it but they are forced to finish it. Unfortunately, that's what you have to do with terrorist who's mission is to murder every single one of you.

Box Ox

It says the Teamsters hosted it. Did they actually, or did another group just rent out the space from them?

Guess it was only a matter of time since a lot of union members feel like they must be ardent Democrats and this is what the left is now.

Sportello

Banned

Take a look at the house that you’re in charge of. There are certainly a lot of racist, anti-Semitic, hateful, and vulgar posts here.

Having a differing opinion is fine, being able to express it without vulgarity and hate and outright lies are another thing.