Are you smarter then a twilight sort manager?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lol, your comment pretty much has nothing to do with my comment. You are always bringing up stuff that have nothing to do with what I am saying. Why are you bringing drivers into this when my comment has nothing to do with drivers? I see what you've been doing. You are trying to create victims, then get them on your side, so you can have people to support your foolish arguments. Congrats, it's working :)
Her name is Fred and he has a mole on the end of his nose.

blkmamba

This leads us to the question of whether a directive, given while the employee is off the clock, must be followed once the employee clocks in.

If Tim says to do X while Keith isn't on the clock and Keith doesn't do it he can't be fired.

If Tim doesn't tell Keith again once he clocks in he was never directed to do anything while under the obligation to work as directed.

I'm sorry but this is dumb. I had employees who would walk up to my desk to clock I'm and before they would clock in I would say, we need you on such an such belt. Now if that employee went and started loading in my area that would not be working as directed. Not a big deal unless the employee is an ass and I wanted to make a big deal out of it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm sorry but this is dumb. I had employees who would walk up to my desk to clock I'm and before they would clock in I would say, we need you on such an such belt. Now if that employee went and started loading in my area that would not be working as directed. Not a big deal unless the employee is an ass and I wanted to make a big deal out of it.
PT sups have a desk? In my building, all you get is a collared ups shirt and a bottle of KY...lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol, your comment pretty much has nothing to do with my comment. You are always bringing up stuff that have nothing to do with what I am saying. Why are you bringing drivers into this when my comment has nothing to do with drivers? I see what you've been doing. You are trying to create victims, then get them on your side, so you can have people to support your foolish arguments. Congrats, it's working :)
If you don't like what I have to say, then quit quoting my posts.

I like turtles.