Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Nah the flyers were scattered like two weeks ago; when we were to have had our voting ballots in the mail. Many of us (myself included) didn’t get ours until last week. The old heads said it was done intentionally.
My local seemed to have their head up their ass as well. Many drivers didn’t get anything in the mail. Last minute, we were able to get email sent out before the deadline.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We are all supposed to be Brothers and Sisters. We will have our disagreements but I agree with you. Bug is disparaging Feeder drivers as a whole, and I don't know how this can benefit us as a whole.

Not to be disrespectful to package car drivers, but maybe because the cream rises to the top. In the buildings where there are large feeder departments the smart package car drivers go upstairs to the country club. The majority are very happy. Maybe management respects them a little more because they had enough common sense to move to the better job. This is in no way saying package car drivers shouldn't be treated the same, but if you have any sense and the opportunity you would fight like hell to go to feeders. For that reason and maybe management respects the FEEDER NETWORK, as its a well known commodity all over the country. kind of a Free Masons society within UPS!
I generally enjoy your point of view. But holy hypocrosy! Get over yourself.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ahh...now you sound exactly like a UPS Labor guy.

Touche.

It's kind of funny you say that.

A former President of my Local told me 2 things;

1) You will lose the majority of discharges you take to the panel. Try to settle them locally.

2) There will be days, you almost want to be sitting on the company side of the table....

I think most on here respect you but sometimes you throw a few curve balls...

Rarely, do I condemn the members. If I do rant it's out of frustration.

When I see someone like @Inthegame jump on me, or try to reign me in....

I know I've crossed the line.

I'm not sure what's worse...having that sentiment in your head or feeling the need to express it

The man is wise.

-Bug-

Tony Q

It doesn’t. If your stuck in the brown toaster oven like me, then sorry.
I feel your pain. To be honest with you I think everyone should have to spend some time as a package car driver. They will understand a lot more if they spend some time in the other guys shoes.

542thruNthru

I feel your pain. To be honest with you I think everyone should have to spend some time as a package car driver. They will understand a lot more if they spend some time in the other guys shoes.

I think that could be said for almost every job at UPS. All drivers should learn what it's like to be a loader. So many cry on here like it's easy yet they've never done it.